underdog

GNR has had 23 different members in it

auadesche thread.

Isn't it ironic how Fortus' line is larger than Slash's

Edited by uruguns

LA Guns has had like 46 members.

So the original GnR basically split into two bands. GnR and LA Guns. Those two bands have combined to have almost 70 members come through them.

It's sort of odd that Tracii and Axl would end up splitting up and then neither guy being able to keep a band together.

4 hours ago, auad said:

in any incarnation ...

GNR is magical and I love it

"But, but, its not GnR without suésh"

Just now, GUNNER said:

"But, but, its not GnR without suésh"

Forgive the idiots bro ?

1 hour ago, auad said:

Forgive the idiots bro ?

You are fucked now. I hope you're strong.

18 minutes ago, Barry said:

Certain lineups of this band were forced to play weddings.

And birthday parties for c-level actors.

That's even crazier than the wedding.

3 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

It was never the same after Adler was gone.  

Sadly it seems Adler was never Adler after Adler was gone. 

I don't know if it was the "spaghetti" or the sadness of being kicked from a successful band and losing his friends along with the life hed dreamed of but he's always seemed a shadow of himself after. Hungry for what he used to posess

Edited by I_Are_ess

31 minutes ago, I_Are_ess said:

Sadly it seems Adler was never Adler after Adler was gone. 

I don't know if it was the "spaghetti" or the sadness of being kicked from a successful band and losing his friends along with the life hed dreamed of but he's always seemed a shadow of himself after. Hungry for what he used to posess

Yeah I was talking about Guns n Roses the band, and the sound of Guns n Roses, in particular the drumming in the band Guns n Roses, after the drummer left the band.  He's an addict with regrets- but yeah, that was really deep, man.  From what I've seen, he was great on Celebrity Rehab- cracking jokes and making insightful observations.  He can still play, and he still plays with a smile on his face.  He still reminds people of the AFD era.  So he might have some emotional baggage, but his life energy is pretty strong.  

12 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Yeah I was talking about Guns n Roses the band, and the sound of Guns n Roses, in particular the drumming in the band Guns n Roses, after the drummer left the band.  He's an addict with regrets- but yeah, that was really deep, man.  From what I've seen, he was great on Celebrity Rehab- cracking jokes and making insightful observations.  He can still play, and he still plays with a smile on his face.  He still reminds people of the AFD era.  So he might have some emotional baggage, but his life energy is pretty strong.  

I've always admired Steven, becoming an enthusiast ...
but after reflecting, and watching some performances (mostly Saskatoon), I came to the conclusion that I prefer Matt in GNR sound.

Edited by auad

20 hours ago, maynard said:

You're the guy who admires and respects DJ Ashba right? Not sure you should use the word 'idiot' here. :lol: No offense.

maybe, and I said maybe, I picked the wrong word at the right time, but ... there's no problem in me admiring Ashba and hir passing through GNR. I have respect for everyone's opinion here, the reciprocal must be true.

Edited by auad

24 minutes ago, auad said:

there's no problem in me admiring Ashba

Not sure about that :lol: j/k

He's a detestable money whore just like Axl, Slash, etc. But those guys at least at some point made truly good music and showed signs of real talent. Just can't say the same about Ashba.

No, I don't hate him because he's just another Slash replacement. Robin is my favorite guitar player to ever work for Axl and I also didn't mind him being replaced by Ashba, Robin never fit that "band" anyway. I dislike Ashba because his music is generic, boring and so is his playing.

her passing through GNR

:lol:

I have respect for everyone's opinion here, the reciprocal must be true.

That's why you called people who think it's not really GNR without Slash idiots right? Because you respect everyone. Haha.

Edited by maynard

Addiction to the friction is a great job, just like the ballad of death and mi amor.

Ashba is a poser like slash, thats why he looked like he was trying to be slash. But at least he had a 21century fashion style, unlike slash, who kept wearing clothes from the 80's. No one wears black leather like that anymore, dude. Wake up.

Edited by GUNNER

10 minutes ago, maynard said:

Not sure about that :lol: j/k

He's a detestable money whore just like Axl, Slash, etc. But those guys at least at some point made truly good music and showed signs of real talent. Just can't say the same about Ashba.

No, I don't hate him because he's just another Slash replacement. Robin is my favorite guitar player to ever work for Axl and I also didn't mind him being replaced by Ashba, Robin never fit that "band" anyway. I dislike Ashba because his music is generic, boring and so is his playing.

:lol:

That's why you called people who think it's not really GNR without Slash idiots right? Because you respect everyone. Haha.

Robin is your favorite. That´s right. 

bizarre guy ... the clothes he wore on stage then ...

my favorite has always been Buckethead.

my comment has not been directed to anyone specifically in this forum. I do not even know why you got into the conversation.
if GNR without Slash was not GNR, no one should have listened to the Chinese, nor watched videos of these formations without Slash.

by that thought, not even this we have now could truly be called GNR.

Edited by auad

Any fart given by DJ is better than this freak show

Edited by GUNNER

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

Any fart given bx DJ is better than this freak show

I have no idea what the fuck you just said, but I agree.

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I have no idea what the fuck you just said, but I agree.

Edited

3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Addiction to the friction is a great job, just like the ballad of death and mi amor.

Ashba is a poser like slash, thats why he looked like he was trying to be slash. But at least he had a 21century fashion style, unlike slash, who kept wearing clothes from the 80's. No one wears black leather like that anymore, dude. Wake up.

Lol.

Slash is making 20-30 million dollars a year, playing to crowds of 50,000 people a night.....it seems as if he is doing OK in his career.