Here is Auad's process:

1. watches GnR video on youtube
  2. clicks suggested video in the sidebar, unaware that it's spam and filler
  3. Copies link, pastes on gnfnr with pseudo profound overtones

32 minutes ago, Sauerkraut said:

"Erin Everly"

Posts picture of Stephanie Seymour

also if Axl is 5-9 my dick is 20 inches 

Yes the first pic was SS which was weird, but the next one was EE.... I’ll say it again, fuck she’s hot

47 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Here is Auad's process:

Almost there

6 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Here is Auad's process:

What`s worse is, how he starts new threads all the time.

When it`s more than possible to contain his autistic posts in one thread :lol::facepalm:.

for those who only know how to disturb without adding anything ... feel free to not participate in my threads. whoever wants to debate, great ... anyone who does not want to ... get out.

I thought that details of the life of the main character of this forum would interest and generate a good debate ...

41 minutes ago, auad said:

for those who only know how to disturb without adding anything ... feel free to not participate in my threads. whoever wants to debate, great ... anyone who does not want to ... get out.

I thought that details of the life of the main character of this forum would interest and generate a good debate ...

Nevermind man.

Once I tried to discuss the size of Slash's dick, but his cocksuckers gone crazy and didnt let the discussion role after the moment I posted a video of Perla complaining about how short his dick is.

Allegadly, Tmz photoshoped Perla's words. Can you imagine? Tmz is outta get Slash... that evil media :lol:

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

Nevermind man.

Once I tried to discuss the size of Slash's dick, but his cocksuckers gone crazy and didnt let the discussion role after the moment I posted a video of Perla complaining about how short his dick is.

Allegadly, Tmz photoshoped Perla's words. Can you imagine? Tmz is outta get Slash... that evil media :lol:

Ok Nevermind! :rolleyes:

Too much false information on the video. Thinking about suing the author. This is unacceptable. This will hurt the imagem dos Guns N' Roses. 

18 minutes ago, maynard said:

Too much false information on the video. Thinking about suing the author. This is unacceptable. This will hurt the imagem dos Guns N' Roses. 

Do it for us

2 hours ago, GUNNER said:

I tried to discuss the size of Slash's dick

If I didn't know GUNNER's antics outside the forums, this would be hilarious. But I do worry for the guy.

I posted a video of Perla

2 hours ago, auad said:

Tmz

No wonder Gunner is completely ignorant about everything. He gets his news from probably the worst sources on the internet/tv. At the same time, takes magazines to the court if they write things that make him sad. Weird.

that evil media

Thank God we have GUNNER who will take his time to sue any media out ta get our boys in GNR. Oh wait, he only protects Axl. :lol:

7 minutes ago, auad said:

This guy have a very good taste to cars and houses!

Im not sure if its good taste, but its good money.

Just now, GUNNER said:

Im not sure if its good taste, but its good money.

having money and having good taste are not the same thing.
be sure.

1 hour ago, auad said:

having money and having good taste are not the same thing.
be sure.

Exactly.

On 7/9/2018 at 4:36 PM, auad said:

You thought that well

I, for one think Axl is relatively low profile these days. The last time he was flashing the bling-bling's was around 2006. Since then, he is a moderate rich asshole and funding a brazilian family, a family he thought it's his own now. Which isn't true. Sadly

One more thing: the video is cringeworthy, that's why poeple giving you a hard time, because these videos are simply shit or not interesting at all or it has been discussed several times over the years at various forums

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

You thought that well

I, for one think Axl is relatively low profile these days. The last time he was flashing the blling-bling's was around 2006. Since then, he is a moderate rich asshole

One more thing: the video is cringeworthy, that's why poeple giving you a hard time, because these videos are simply shit or not interesting at all or it has been discussed several times over the years at various forums

Ok. Get your points. That’s right.

but for the ones that never knew about the guys, maybe could be interesting to watch.

apreciate your post. Thanks

21 minutes ago, auad said:

15secs: 

"Sun sign: Cancer"

That's why they dont like your videos, auad.