John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

I edit my post

... and didnt get banned because JB didnt want to ban a mafia scum in day one.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

I sent him a personal message.

... and didnt get banned because mafia scum can pm during the game

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

It had nothing to do with the game.

... he is lying.

He sent a pm to try to control my behavior in the game, begging me to stop trolling him or he would kill me or something (gipsy style). So, its obviously game related.

---

Im not the best player around but, so far I havent seen anyone else acting like mafia as much as Ragnar.

I would like to listen the experts opinions about these Ragnar's FACTS.

@Conor

@Damn_Smooth

@Skeeter

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

... and didnt get banned because JB didnt want to ban a mafia scum in day one.

... and didnt get banned because mafia scum can pm during the game

... he is lying.

He sent a pm to try to control my behavior in the game, begging me to stop trolling him or he would kill me or something (gipsy style). So, its obviously game related.

---

Im not the best player around but, so far I havent seen anyone else acting like mafia as much as Ragnar.

@Conor

@Damn_Smooth

@Skeeter

I did n`t "beg" anything you fucking dipshit. Jesus, you`re really daft.

I`m convinced now. it`s not a schtick, it`s who you are :lol::facepalm:.

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

Unvote: Damn Smooth

Vote: Ragnar

One of them is lying. Lying isn't a trustworthy attrtibute and mafia is a game built oj trust.

Jolly good. @John Bonham close Day 1 and move on to Day 2.

I think Damn Smooth is mafia, but I don't understand why Gunner would lie about this.

Yet again he is a professional troll paid by ther Germans so who knows?

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

@GUNNER

I think we should consult with @Conor

He said that we are friends at the beginning of the game.

If you remember correctly, during mafia games, we are most certainly not friends. 

I am a vanilla townie, maybe he knows something. 

What are your thoughts so far Conor

Of all players, the only one I think would try to stage a fight at the minute is GUNNER. Whether or not I think it's staged is a different matter, and frankly I don't know. If it IS staged, then you can be fairly confident of Ragnar and GUNNER both being Mafia. Food for thought down the line, they're probably the same alignment as things stand. Don't see why you'd be so keen to get someone modkilled for a PM at this stage. Yes, it's against the rules, but it doesn't make Ragnar Mafia. It seems a simple enough ploy to get a townie killed, arguably fairly, and get a quick point for Mafia. I don't like it one bit.

19 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

@Conor

@Damn_Smooth

@Skeeter

This also sends alarm bells ringing, feel like this is an attempt to get some finger pointing out of some of the more "influential" players (although I hugely disagree that any of us are more influential than others, but I seem to have been labelled by yourself and Skeeter, at the very least).

Anyway, I really don't like KFCBucket, magisme and bacardimayne laying so low. That could be your trio right there. Damn_Smooth is a little more reactive than usual, but it's been a long time since I've played with him. I really don't like the way Skeeter goes about his business, but I don't think he's Mafia at the minute. With all this in mind, a very speculative vote:

Official Vote: KFCBucket

4 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

:rofl-lol:

how am i laying low? find a game in which i was invested on day 1. i'll wait

I didn't say it was disproportionately low.

11 minutes ago, Conor said:

Of all players, the only one I think would try to stage a fight at the minute is GUNNER. Whether or not I think it's staged is a different matter, and frankly I don't know. If it IS staged, then you can be fairly confident of Ragnar and GUNNER both being Mafia. Food for thought down the line, they're probably the same alignment as things stand. Don't see why you'd be so keen to get someone modkilled for a PM at this stage. Yes, it's against the rules, but it doesn't make Ragnar Mafia. It seems a simple enough ploy to get a townie killed, arguably fairly, and get a quick point for Mafia. I don't like it one bit.

This also sends alarm bells ringing, feel like this is an attempt to get some finger pointing out of some of the more "influential" players (although I hugely disagree that any of us are more influential than others, but I seem to have been labelled by yourself and Skeeter, at the very least).

Anyway, I really don't like KFCBucket, magisme and bacardimayne laying so low. That could be your trio right there. Damn_Smooth is a little more reactive than usual, but it's been a long time since I've played with him. I really don't like the way Skeeter goes about his business, but I don't think he's Mafia at the minute. With all this in mind, a very speculative vote:

I dont know if Ragnar is mafia or not.

You think he didnt get modkilled for mercy, I think he wasnt because he is probably scum. 2 valid points I guess.

Im not wanting anyone to be modkilled, Im just using that fact to analyze the situation and take some conclusions.

The alternative to vote for someone in day 1 its not voting for anyone and that means giving advantage for mafia having the first kill during the night.

If I have to vote for someone, than, whoelse is giving more reasons to deserve it than Ragnar?

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

"I would wring your fucking head off like a fucking chicken you are."

112768.jpg

Your father :lol: ?

"whoelse is giving more reasons to deserve it than Ragnar" I really made this little snowflake cry :lol:.

I ddi n`t mean it man, don`t take it seriously:lol::facepalm:.

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

wasnt ragnar mafia the last time something like this happened

No, your memory`s faulty, I was a ninja in previous game.

I don't get the "suspicious silence" thing. I do not post much, because as of now I have no strong feelings about anyone. And I don't like quasi-arguing. I always feel like the ones who are the loudest try to hard to tell me how to think and what to think ;)

37 minutes ago, Conor said:

Everybody on here always jerks off all over themselves whenever people bring up you and mafia!

If anybody can weed out the mafia players - it's you.

Like I've posted a couple times, the game where I figured out the mafia members half way through it (mainly through watching user's log in and postings) none of the towns people would believe me. So even if I figured out who the mafia members were in THIS game....lol, nobody would believe me anyway. Towns people don't trust me, so I'm sure they will vote me out pretty quickly. Because of that I'm not going to investigate or try and figure out who mafia is.

BUT I will follow your lead. As the de facto Mafia King, you will probably be the one who smokes out the bad guys. I have faith that if the town wins it will be because you figured out who the mafia was.

I'm voting for ragnar today just because I feel sorry for how unhappy and angry he is in life. Maybe being the first person out will anger him so much he'll turn off his internet and go outside and enjoy the fresh air and real world.

But tomorrow I will vote off whomever you think is Mafia.

I'm a good wrestler, but you are the Heavy Weight Champion of the world.

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

I'm voting for ragnar today just because I feel sorry for how unhappy and angry he is in life. Maybe being the first person out will anger him so much he'll turn off his internet and go outside and enjoy the fresh air and real world

Don`t worry about me Herbert, I`m more than fine :lol:.

Feel sorry for you old, geriatric self. You seem to enter the last stage of alzheimer`s.

By the looks of it, dementia is kicking in too :lol:.

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Don`t worry about me Herbert, I`m more than fine :lol:.

Feel sorry for you old, geriatric self. You seem to enter the last stage of alzheimer`s.

By the looks of it, dementia is kicking in too :lol:.

Lol at kids trying to insult people over their age.
The alternative to being alive is.....being dead.
You can't make this stuff up. Only on a GnR forum.

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Well, the day one clusterfuck is living up to expectations.

Arent you going to vote? Waiting for the right moment, rat?