John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

12 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Really :lol: ? I`m Mafia, I went after a monkey and I exposed myself ?

Do some thinking instead of following a monkey chirp :lol::facepalm:.

well, at least he didn't call me autistic

thats a bonus

50 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Really :lol: ? I`m Mafia, I went after a monkey and I exposed myself ?

Do some thinking instead of following a monkey chirp :lol::facepalm:.

You sent PMs to another player (me) and you didnt get modkilled. Thats enough mafia to me. 

Besides, GnRLiars is my partner. He's just voting for whoever is voting for me (you). Thats the goal of the partnership, defend the innocents against the evil gipsies.

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

You sent PMs to another player (me) and you didnt get modkilled. Thats enough mafia to me. 

Besides, GnRLiars is my partner. He's just voting for whoever is voting for me (you). Thats the goal of the partnership, defend the innocents against the evil gipsies.

I sent you a personal message nitwit :lol:.

Nothing was mentioned about the game.

By all means, vote me off all of you. 

You`ll see what happens when sheep follow monkey.

P.S. Eat a dick.

14 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

:lol: 

True story: I deleted two sentences from that post before posting it, because I didn't want people to do the, "Look! He's trying to have it both ways! Must to be mafia! xD".

Anyway, the deleted sentences read, "But my gut is often wrong in mafia. Just ask GUNNER about my 'intuition'."

:lol:

@GUNNER

I think we should consult with @Conor

He said that we are friends at the beginning of the game.

If you remember correctly, during mafia games, we are most certainly not friends. 

I am a vanilla townie, maybe he knows something. 

What are your thoughts so far Conor

33 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I sent you a personal message nitwit :lol:.

Nothing was mentioned about the game.

By all means, vote me off all of you. 

You`ll see what happens when sheep follow monkey.

P.S. Eat a dick.

Here's the confirmation. Ragnar sent a Pm to me and he wasnt modkilled. This means he is mafia.

He was complaining abov my behavior in the game, so its related with the game. Why is he lying?

Besides, why wasnt he modkilled when he edited a post. Because JB wouldnt want to kill a mafia in the first day, thats why.

:facepalm: This is too much. My intellect is dumbing down a notch every time I read your drivels

I have to leave you now kids. I`ll be back in few hours. Think carefully before you vote me off. Toodles.

23 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

:facepalm: This is too much. My intellect is dumbing down a notch every time I read your drivels

I have to leave you now kids. I`ll be back in few hours. Think carefully before you vote me off. Toodles.

Intellect? Do you even know whats that? :lol:

You vote me out for no reason and now you are crying because me and my partner are voting for you, when you are the only player who made something really suspicious.

Cry more, or learn how to play, gipsy.

Another tourette`s attack :lol:. In fact, I`m starting to enjoy stupidity of this fuckwit.

"Partner" so gay. Gayer than Herbert badgering other posters whether they had sucked dicks or not :lol:.

I will tell your sister what a dumbass you are when I see her tonight.......

23 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Another tourette`s attack :lol:. In fact, I`m starting to enjoy stupidity of this fuckwit.

"Partner" so gay. Gayer than Herbert badgering other posters whether they had sucked dicks or not :lol:.

I will tell your sister what a dumbass you are when I see her tonight.......

It's OK dude. It's 2018, being gay isn't something to be ashamed of. Nobody here thinks less of you because you like to suck a dick.

Did you really edit a post?
Did you really PM Gunner?
In terms of this game, you know that both of those things are illegal to do.

It wouldn't be odd for JB to give a poster a second chance if they screwed up once. But doing two illegal things in two days....and JB didn't modkill you for either one?

Seems very suspicious. LIke somebody else said, JB probably wouldn't save a town member this early. But he wouldn't want a mafia to die on day one.

12 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Did you really edit a post?
Did you really PM Gunner?

Yes he did. You know I dont lie. He already admited.

LIke somebody else said

It was me. xD

The guy is calling you herbert. Not even I do that anymore. What are  you waiting for.

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

It's OK dude. It's 2018, being gay isn't something to be ashamed of. Nobody here thinks less of you because you like to suck a dick.

I told you once and I will tell you again, your wife has first hand knowledge about my sexual preference.

Ask her if you want to know but I have to warn you, you`ll be disappointed.

So, certain monkey is your only chance.

As for did I send halfwit a PM and did I edit my post, yes, to both.

I sent him a personal message. It had nothing to do with the game.

I edited my post because I type fast and sometimes I miss or don`t spell words correctly.

By all means, vote me off. It would be better if I ended early.

7 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Can I vote for Ragnar and Gunner at the same time? Pretty sure one of them is mafia.

I think you are correct.

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I told you once and I will tell you again, your wife has first hand knowledge about my sexual preference.

Ask her if you want to know but I have to warn you, you`ll be disappointed.

So, certain monkey is your only chance.

As for did I send halfwit a PM and did I edit my post, yes, to both.

I sent him a personal message. It had nothing to do with the game.

I edited my post because I type fast and sometimes I miss or don`t spell words correctly.

By all means, vote me off. It would be better if I ended early.

Lol. Wife jokes from the most unhappy person I've ever seen on an internet forum....Yea, I'm sure you and her had an amazing love affair.  Next you will tell us how big your penis is and how you could "whip us all" in a fight behind the school.

You and Gunner claim to hate each other on the forums. You are constantly insulting each other. Why would you send him a personal message during a mafia game?

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. Wife jokes from the most unhappy person I've ever seen on an internet forum....Yea, I'm sure you and her had an amazing love affair.  Next you will tell us how big your penis is and how you could "whip us all" in a fight behind the school.

You and Gunner claim to hate each other on the forums. You are constantly insulting each other. Why would you send him a personal message during a mafia game?

:lol: You wish you were as "unhappy" as I am, Herbert.

Anyway, I`ve given enough explanations so, I m not going to repeat myself ad nauseam.

28 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Can I vote for Ragnar and Gunner at the same time? Pretty sure one of them is mafia.

Ragnar and Gunner being mafia together would be a good team building exercise for both of them.

Way to go Shifu @John Bonham.

@Skeeter you can still be pissed because I mocked you for things you said about your personal life and your relative. But, if you are honest, you have to admit that I was never offensive to you or rude regarding your family like Ragnar is doing.

Thats the difference between a monkey and a gipsy. You can teach some manners to a monkey, but a gipsy is always a lost case.