John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

>thinks gunner and i are bffs in mafia

lmao i think im the only one who still hasnt joined one of his partnershits

Never said you were partners in mafia. You guys are BFFs on the regular forum. It’s cute. 

But voting out a Town player just because you don’t like him.....you are either mafia, or you don’t care if Town loses. Neither situation makes you very trustworthy to the townies. 

Two full days of mafia play and nobody has garnered more than two votes. 

Nobody except me has made any bold statements. 

Don’t you people want to see what JB has planned for the rest of the game?

See now the game's getting interesting.  We've got Arnold's intrigue of knowing something mysterious.  We've got Skeeter flip flopping his vote despite his observations of gunner's supposedly different playing style.  And we've got cardi and skeeter macho posturing and accusing or implying the other is being disingenuous.  good stuff guys. 

Hopefully Gunner and Ragnar can put their repetitive autistic insult hate parade on hold when they return.  

32 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Not at all. I have my reasons for voting mags.

I will explain later.

What do you mean “explain later”

thats a a very odd strategy

Just now, Skeeter said:

Two full days of mafia play and nobody has garnered more than two votes. 

Nobody except me has made any bold statements. 

Don’t you people want to see what JB has planned for the rest of the game?

The more people post, the more we can see patterns, even if those patterns are that some people aren't playing very much and some people want to rage on eachother.  It all adds up bit by bit and helps to inform a vote.  Not all games can go at your preferred warp speed.  We shouldn't just vote for the sake of voting.  

I voted for KFC Bucket because not one asshole on this forum can tell me who the fuck he is.  And hey, maybe he's a double vote for town by virtue of the fact he's an alt account.  But he could be playing both sides- one account on mafia, one account on town.  I don't trust him.  But I don't feel strongly.  Just my day 1 vote to get rid of the stranger.  

2 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

The more people post, the more we can see patterns, even if those patterns are that some people aren't playing very much and some people want to rage on eachother.  It all adds up bit by bit and helps to inform a vote.  Not all games can go at your preferred warp speed.  We shouldn't just vote for the sake of voting.  

I voted for KFC Bucket because not one asshole on this forum can tell me who the fuck he is.  And hey, maybe he's a double vote for town by virtue of the fact he's an alt account.  But he could be playing both sides- one account on mafia, one account on town.  I don't trust him.  But I don't feel strongly.  Just my day 1 vote to get rid of the stranger.  

JB can see proxies. There are ways around it, but one slip up would be easy. 

Not defending KFC, just making a point. 

Just now, bacardimayne said:

What better plan do you have? Big essays about the first five pages of shitposting? :lol:

PS. I am 99% sure Brasky is not participating in this game

It’s funny that the younger generation thinks that a couple paragraphs is an essay. 

Arnold is the only player making an actual move. Voting for Mags and saying he has a reason that he can’t reveal. 

If he is making that move up - good on him. If we then vote out Mags and he ends up being town...Arnold would have exposed himself. 

One game I made up that I had night protection and couldn’t be killed at night. My power was that I could protect myself ONE time from a night kill. It happened on night one, ending my power. 

So I  posted that I was protected at night for the entire game. The mafia assumed it was true since their first night kill didn’t work.....they bought the lie and didn’t attempt to kill me at night again.  

Maybe Arnold is making a play like that. 

If people vote out Mags then we will find out what Arnold is. 

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

but if he's willing to expose himself to get mags eliminated, maybe we want to keep mags alive? ?

Good point. 

Maybe GnrLies is fake taking my bet as an attempt to make people think he is town. He is one of the nicest guys on the forum. But a terrible mafia player. 

Is there anybody playing who hasn’t won a mafia game? I mean you were the LAST man standing. Not that you were town and town won - and you were voted out Day three. 

Anybody here never been the last player alive?

7 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

liars liking my post about voting for you for dumb reasons was a red flag too

It made me chuckle, that’s all

9 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Good point. 

Maybe GnrLies is fake taking my bet as an attempt to make people think he is town. He is one of the nicest guys on the forum. But a terrible mafia player. 

Still waiting for @arnold layne to send me details

4 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Is there anybody playing who hasn’t won a mafia game? I mean you were the LAST man standing. Not that you were town and town won - and you were voted out Day three. 

Anybody here never been the last player alive?

Me honestly. 

Not trying to throw a pity parade but I have a tendency of zeroing on a suspect and dying on Night 1.

My track record in this game has been horrible.

BUT, I have such a good time playing I don't give a shit.

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Me honestly. 

Not trying to throw a pity parade but I have a tendency of zeroing on a suspect and dying on Night 1.

My track record in this game has been horrible.

BUT, I have such a good time playing I don't give a shit.

I am now officially Team Arnold.
Come under my wing. Are you willing to play dirty and blackmail or try and destroy people you think are doing the game an injustice? Fight dirty but in an attempt to help the good guys win? How do you feel about big black dildos?

3 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Still waiting for @arnold layne to send me details

If this isn't some joke I can send you my PayPal. 

I will tell the girl it was a gift from the boys at GNFNR. She knows I am here.

Very generous and appreciated, but seriously not necessary.

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

If this isn't some joke I can send you my PayPal. 

I will tell the girl it was a gift from the boys at GNFNR. She knows I am here.

Very generous and appreciated, but seriously not necessary.

I made the offer to people to prove I was Town.
But, because I am a nice guy, I figured that a better use of the money than sending it to me would be to send it to you as a mygnrforum wedding present.
You are a beloved forum member and I'd rather you get a little extra loot than me.
That's just the kind of guy that I am.

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Ragnar is his usual gay angry self, the kid is so angry all the time

:lol: Your wife knows first hand  I`m not gay, Herb, you geriatric mullet turd.

So what's the count?

@GUNNER is in trouble?

I don't know how I can let you know more about me guys. I am not an alt account. I found this forum when there were the supposed Atlas Shrugged links floating. That's when I first learned about this place. Started reading, liked the "freedom of speech" and the crazy topics. So I made the account. Then I played the Mafia game and I liked it. So here I am. I know I don't post much, but I am not an effusive person. That's my statement for now.

4 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

See now the game's getting interesting.  We've got Arnold's intrigue of knowing something mysterious.  We've got Skeeter flip flopping his vote despite his observations of gunner's supposedly different playing style.  And we've got cardi and skeeter macho posturing and accusing or implying the other is being disingenuous.  good stuff guys. 

Hopefully Gunner and Ragnar can put their repetitive autistic insult hate parade on hold when they return.  

I only respond to his idiotic posts in case you have n`t noticed.

It`s like he`s obsessed with me which quite frankly, I find irritating.

Fuck, I feel like Herbert now. Alright, I will refrain from responding to him as much as possible plus, I will be busy next few days so, I won`t participate actively.

I`ve already cast my vote and I`m not going to change it unless I have a good reason.

4 hours ago, Skeeter said:

I made the offer to people to prove I was Town.
But, because I am a nice guy, I figured that a better use of the money than sending it to me would be to send it to you as a mygnrforum wedding present.
You are a beloved forum member and I'd rather you get a little extra loot than me.
That's just the kind of guy that I am.

:facepalm: mygnrforum. Fag.