John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

His constant prattling about "partnership" is enough reason to me to vote for him.....

You are voting for me because I didnt offer you any money. Beg more (romanian style(

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

You are voting for me because I didnt offer you any money. Beg more (romanian style(

I can`t understand a single word you`re saying faggot. Take your boyfriend`s cock out of your mouth.

Besides, what "revenge" are you prattling about you fucking illiterate simpleton :lol:.

I don`t know you are really this dense or it`s your schtick.

One way or another, eat a dick and choke on it :lol:.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Another autistic post :lol:. @John Bonham time to get rid of this nincompoop.

I will carry on shitting on him  unless this dipshit stops provoking me.

Partnership, buddy?

Just when you thought the dicks couldn’t swing any lower. If only Bill Brasky himself was here to incite some rage and get a rise out of someone.

Official vote: Gunner

He usually plays  pretty casual and just begs people for partnership. He came out in attack mode this game, which is unusual.  Of course, poor little chimp has an IQ of 68, so he could just be triggered and losing his mind (per usual).

Probably my least favorite thing about Mafia is how long it takes. I don't have the patience to spend three weeks playing a silly internet game. Let's get this shit started.

Nobody is taking my bet - typical. Lots of big talkers, very little willing to actual back it up. We could even use JB as an escrow to make sure there is no funny business. And all money that I won would go directly to Arnold for his wedding present.

I came in third place out of nine in my tennis tournament.  I should have made the championship game but my knee started going out. Thanks high school cross country team.

21 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Alright, I’m in. 

As long as the $$$ goes to @arnold layne

29 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Official vote: Gunner

He usually plays  pretty casual and just begs people for partnership. He came out in attack mode this game, which is unusual.  Of course, poor little chimp has an IQ of 68, so he could just be triggered and losing his mind (per usual).

Probably my least favorite thing about Mafia is how long it takes. I don't have the patience to spend three weeks playing a silly internet game. Let's get this shit started.

Nobody is taking my bet - typical. Lots of big talkers, very little willing to actual back it up. We could even use JB as an escrow to make sure there is no funny business. And all money that I won would go directly to Arnold for his wedding present.

Ummm

42 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Did thoughts of gunner run through your head while you played?  

Lol. The day I think about ANY member of this forum when I am NOT on the forum.....that's the day I log off and never log on again.

Don't lie.  Gunner inspired you.  (i am being non serious here)

All kidding aside, can you present your case against ol gunnao?  So far, you've just said he's playing aggro.  And I tend to agree.  But, anything else?  I mean, he is trying to form partnerships like he always does.  Do you have a moment to provide a cliffs notes synopsis?  Because as it is, you're voting for gunner for the same reason as ragnar.  I can't believe I just typed that.  lol  

21 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Ummm

Are you in, bruh?
My $40 versus your $20.....and when I win, you just send your money to Arnold? 

Yay!!! Let's keep it going and give the kid a good forum wedding present!!!

@arnold layneSend GnRlies your mailing address.

1 minute ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Don't lie.  Gunner inspired you.  (i am being non serious here)

All kidding aside, can you present your case against ol gunnao?  So far, you've just said he's playing aggro.  And I tend to agree.  But, anything else?  I mean, he is trying to form partnerships like he always does.  Do you have a moment to provide a cliffs notes synopsis?  Because as it is, you're voting for gunner for the same reason as ragnar.  I can't believe I just typed that.  lol  

Gunner usually plays a really dumb game. He just sits back and tries to form partnerships. This game he seems to be arguing and on the defensive a lot. That's his typical forum behavior....but not his mafia behavior.

But in all honesty - I just hate how slow paced Mafia is and am trying to get things fired up and moving along.

It's really too early to tell.
GnRlies is posting as much as he usually does -
Arnold is already voting on people
Mags is suspiciously quiet
Bacardi isn't posting at all, just letting people talk it out
Conor isn't posting much

Ragnar is his usual gay angry self, the kid is so angry all the time

Apparently there is a "new" poster in the game? Wouldn't that probably be Brasky?
I JUST figured out who you were! I thought you were a new poster, I didn't realize who you actually were. I kind of thought you were Brasky's new account!

So who knows.  I'm not investigating, re-reading old posts, checking the online pattern.....I did that my last game and literally figured out who the 3 mafia members were, and none of the town would make ONE VOTE to flesh one of my suspects out. Mafia then quickly killed off the town and won the game. So somebody else from the Town side needs to put in the time and effort to flush out the mafia. Even if I did it, nobody would believe me again.  I handed the Town the victory on a silver platter and nobody took it. So fuck em. 

I will vote and support people making the vote.....but I'm not doing the dirty work this time.

I voted for Gunner because he was the first person put up.

1 minute ago, comedy enthusiast said:

So now we're just voting because we don't like people?  You guys are stealing my gimmick from previous games.  

OFFICIAL VOTE: KFC BUCKET

Not at all. I have my reasons for voting mags.

I will explain later.

37 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Vote: Skeeter

dont even think hes mafia just sick of him bitching about how no one listened to him 16 games ago

Lol. 

Like I posted earlier. I knew you would try and vote me out. So predictable. Especially after I put up a vote for your BFF Gunner. You two are cute. 

19 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Not at all. I have my reasons for voting mags.

I will explain later.

Unvote Gunner

Official vote:Mags