Jump to content
John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

Recommended Posts

1. Conor always thinks I’m Mafia. 

 

2. I’m not fucking around this game. The last game I played I was town. And through hard work, common sense and watching patterns - halfway through the game I literally posted who the mafia members were. Posted their names. But the fags playing didn’t believe me....and the mafia won. I led the town to the water - but they wouldn’t drink. So the town died of thirst. 

 

3. I will make it easy for you. I am town. I will put $20 into an escrow account for each player that wants to challenge my word of being Town. You match it. 

If I am town - I keep your $20

If I am Mafia - you just made $20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skeeter said:

1. Conor always thinks I’m Mafia. 

 

2. I’m not fucking around this game. The last game I played I was town. And through hard work, common sense and watching patterns - halfway through the game I literally posted who the mafia members were. Posted their names. But the fags playing didn’t believe me....and the mafia won. I led the town to the water - but they wouldn’t drink. So the town died of thirst. 

 

3. I will make it easy for you. I am town. I will put $20 into an escrow account for each player that wants to challenge my word of being Town. You match it. 

If I am town - I keep your $20

If I am Mafia - you just made $20

Have we ever played before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GnRLiars said:

Sure we are. But right now, nobody knows who’s who

 

 

u know ive always got your back bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Posts by Conor: 9

Walls of Text: 0

 

Suspect as fuck.

only one wall good enough for this thread

The-Simpsons-Season-12-Episode-2-34-78f1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Conor said:

Have we ever played before?

Just once. And on day one you did the same thing you did in this game - claimed I was mafia.

 

I dominated this game while you were gone. I think I won like 5 of the 8 games I've played. And by winning, I don't mean "I was town and town won even tho I got voted out day three).....but winning by being the final guy left, or being in the final 2-3 players left. LOL - one game I won after telling the group that I never read the Email assigning roles. I told people I wanted to play truly BLIND - so I didn't know if I was town or mafia. Of course I looked the first day.

 

I retired after the last game I played. Midway through the game I figured out who the mafia were. By observing how people were posting I  had a general idea. Then by watching the board and who was signed in (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, I won't spoil it for those who don't) it was 100% obvious who the mafia was. But the clowns in the town wouldn't believe me. They over thought it and let the  mafia dominate them. Like I said - the game should have been over after like 4 days, but I couldn't convince the sheep to follow.   It's a cool game, this mafia. But I'm one of the types that get more joy from figuring out who everybody is - as opposed to the ones who get joy from convincing people to follow them. So I retired....but came back for this one game just to help out JB.

 

***************

 

Vote me out if ya'll want.

 

I am town.

Make $20 if I'm lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Conor said:

2dm88a.jpg

Its that a "yes"?

 

4 hours ago, Conor said:

how do te partnerships actually help town

After all these years, how can someone still question this?

 

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

 

3. I will make it easy for you. I am town. I will put $20 into an escrow account for each player that wants to challenge my word of being Town. You match it. 

If I am town - I keep your $20

If I am Mafia - you just made $20

What about $2000? Is that too much risky to you?

 

Join the partnership. Its free.

 

1 hour ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Oh jesus christ that would be a nightmare.  :tyler:

 

Dont be afraid. I wont bother the newest couple in the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You and Skeeter bicker like a couple.  I'm looking forward to longwinded walls of text from both of you professing how right you both are.  

 

FOS KFCBucket.  Who the fuck is this guy?  Does anyone care?  Has anyone noticed he only plays mafia and basically doesn't post?   Bueller?  

 

Also, Conor's posting a lot after all the dramatic proclamations leading up to the game- "i'm sooooooooo busy shagging sheep in urland".  I guess I shouldn't bitch about him actually posting.  So... who's not posting?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

You and Skeeter bicker like a couple.  I'm looking forward to longwinded walls of text from both of you professing how right you both are.  

 

FOS KFCBucket.  Who the fuck is this guy?  Does anyone care?  Has anyone noticed he only plays mafia and basically doesn't post?   Bueller?  

 

Also, Conor's posting a lot after all the dramatic proclamations leading up to the game- "i'm sooooooooo busy shagging sheep in urland".  I guess I shouldn't bitch about him actually posting.  So... who's not posting?  

Because it's Sunday you nonce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

ive received a text from an anonymous benefactor

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

"skeeter is mafia"

 

 

?

What?

 

@Skeeter's autistic ramblings lead me to believe he is town for now. Why lead complete attention to yourself Day 1? Zero sense.

 

Who is this benefactor bacardi and how did you receive the text message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

What?

 

@Skeeter's autistic ramblings lead me to believe he is town for now. Why lead complete attention to yourself Day 1? Zero sense.

 

Who is this benefactor bacardi and how did you receive the text message?

 

I knew that Bacardi would immediately try and vote me out of this game.

 

He is either mafia and knows I'm town.

Or, he is letting his anger control his emotions and he is willing to sabotage the game just because of his own personal issues. The hilarious thing is that I didn't even want to play and only did so because JB personally asked me.  Lol, do me a favor and vote me out. I didn't want to play anyway. 

 

Voting me out hurts the town. Remaining town members - if I get voted out tonight or tomorrow, just remember who initiated the attack. And who voted for it. Take the clues and keep them in your back pocket.

 

I'm town.  

I am willing to put up $20 to prove it - to anybody! Get all 10 other players to say I'm mafia.....and if I'm lying, I'll have to fork over $200!!! Put your money where your mouth is boys. Earn an easy $20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

 

reminder that i haven't even voted and this entire wall of panic text is because of an anonymous three word text that's probably just somebody fucking with me :lol:

 

FOS: Skeeter

Lol.  15 sentences is a wall of text?

 

You willing to put $20 on it?

 

Vote me off people. Town will lose one player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Skeeter

 

so so you’re putting in $20, you’re asking everyone else to put in 20 also?

if you’re town, we win back our money plus another 20 from you?

but if you’re mafia, you get the whole pot?

 

maybe I didn’t read that correctly, but sure it’s great to double our money, but it’s way better for you to pull the wool over our eyes and win potentially $200

 

correct me if I’m wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will modify my bet offer.

If anybody takes the bet - $20 - and they win - I will send them $20. No escrow needed. If I am mafia, I will send you a crisp $20 bill.


If anybody takes the bet - $20 - and I win, meaning I'm town, they don't have to send me the $20. I will donate all the winnings to Arnold. So you don't have to pay me, send our young friend the money as an early wedding present.

So I won't profit a cent.
I'll either lose money.
Or Arnold will gain money.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

@Skeeter

 

so so you’re putting in $20, you’re asking everyone else to put in 20 also?

if you’re town, we win back our money plus another 20 from you?

but if you’re mafia, you get the whole pot?

 

maybe I didn’t read that correctly, but sure it’s great to double our money, but it’s way better for you to pull the wool over our eyes and win potentially $200

 

correct me if I’m wrong

I am Town.
If somebody thinks I'm lying, I'll make them a bet.

And sure, I'll even double it.  I will put up $40.  The other person puts up $20.

If I'm mafia..... I will send the other guy $40.
If I'm town......you can send the $20 to Arnold as a wedding present.

You can double your money!

 

I won't profit a penny.
But I could lose $400!!!

So yea. I'll put up $400 if anybody wants a piece of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I will leave you boys to your game then.
Like I said. I didn't want to play in the first place. So if anybody wants to vote me out - go for it.

I am town - 100%.

I'm off to cook dinner. Then hitting the pool. Good luck to you all.

 

286wkth.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...