John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

2 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

There's alot of anger

But one question. 

@GUNNER, you're (we) are voting @Ragnar because you don't like him? 

You don't necessarily think he's dirty?

We need to rethink this

We are voting for him because he voted for me. Thats the goal of the partnership.

I dont know if he's dirty or not, I dont have that power. But I think he may be mafia because he can send pms to other players without being modkilled. I didnt see a stronger reason to vote for someone else yet.

My first vote was on you mags anyway. Your inactivity as well as general demeanor is suspicious to me.

Also you can't just post something like that, renege and then spin the blame. That is shit.

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

My first vote was on you mags anyway. Your inactivity as well as general demeanor is suspicious to me.

Also you can't just post something like that, renege and then spin the blame. That is shit.

I wanted to see if anyone would jump at the opportunity to kill me. Damn_Smooth had the appropriate townie reaction, imo. He assumed I was joking but asked to confirm. You and bacardi jumped.

Just now, magisme said:

I wanted to see if anyone would jump at the opportunity to kill me. Damn_Smooth had the appropriate townie reaction, imo. He assumed I was joking but asked to confirm. You and bacardi jumped.

Not really sure I buy that, can't imagine you'd really think that Mafia would jump out from the woodwork to jump on an opportunity like that when we need 6 votes. That doesn't strike me as a very magisme play.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

In all fairness, bacardi is somewhat of a moody trend hipster edgelord.  He jumps on everything.  

1 minute ago, Conor said:

Not really sure I buy that, can't imagine you'd really think that Mafia would jump out from the woodwork to jump on an opportunity like that when we need 6 votes. That doesn't strike me as a very magisme play.

Why would anyone but mafia jump on something like that? Quitting on the first day because I don't like the thread is the least magisme play of them all, and I'd think arnold and bacardi would know that.

4 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

In all fairness, bacardi is somewhat of a moody trend hipster edgelord.  He jumps on everything.  

It did cross my mind that he might just be moody and eager to kill whomever just to end the day. I'm not sold enough to vote for either of them, but I am sold enough to keep my eyes on them.

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

have fun losing to skeeter and hearing about it for the next 6 years, retards

Thats enough reason to vote for him even he turns town :lol:

I didn’t want to play anyway boys. Vote me out if you want. I only played because JB asked me. 

The fact GnR lies isn’t going with his Gunner partnership to vote our ragnar speaks volumes. 

The mafia is two of those three guys. And then one other. Probably Bacardi. 

@Conor is the best player here. He is The Godfather who can figure out who the mafia is. 

Town members - follow his lead and let him win the game for the town. Town rarely wins - let Conor work his magic. 

6 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

The fact GnR lies isn’t going with his Gunner partnership to vote our ragnar speaks volumes. 

Wtf are you talking about again? Just look at JB's last post with the vote count.

Are you playing dumb?

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Official Vote Count:
GUNNER - 1 (Ragnar)
magisme - 2 (arnold layne, bacardimayne)
Ragnar - 3 (GUNNER, GnRLiars, Skeeter)
arnold layne - 1 (comedy enthusiast)

KFCBucket - 1 (Conor)

11 players, 6 votes to lynch

Here it is @Skeeter

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

Wtf are you talking about again? Just look at JB's last post with the vote count.

Are you playing dumb?

Lol, I'm posting from my phone and only half the screen shows up.

I'll shut up now.  That's my vote.

Unless Conor says to do something different.

46 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

We are voting for him because he voted for me. Thats the goal of the partnership.

I dont know if he's dirty or not, I dont have that power. But I think he may be mafia because he can send pms to other players without being modkilled. I didnt see a stronger reason to vote for someone else yet.

Ok

ill go,with this

6 minutes ago, magisme said:

Skeeter might be a decent vote.

Only if you are mafia. 

If I am mafia then I have to pay GnRLies $40. 

5 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

For sure.  I can only take so much "you people aren't worthy of my presence" bullshit before it gets annoying.  

You must have missed the numerous posts where I’ve said that Conor is the best player and that I had no chance to win because nobody listens to me. 

Just now, magisme said:

I don't know what to make of the bet thing.

I bet 3 likes with you, that you will join the partnershit, sooner than later.