Jump to content
John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

Recommended Posts

Betting money. You`re what ? MSL`s cousin, Herb :lol: ? who needs your money.

 

I will refrain from voting for you this time though you sound fishy as fuck.

 

If these walls of texts are your attempts at throwing suspicion off you, then I tell you you`re doing a terrible job :lol:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Close, but technically conor seems to be the one that successfully lead skeeter into a spurg fit.

 

How does that make you feel @Conor?

  

 

Really quite good. Not a clue what it means at this stage mind. In the dick-swinging early days of Day 1, it's something heavier to go on than anyone else, so if we were pick right not you'd be hard pressed to argue against Skeeter or KFCBucket. 

 

I also can't stand the whole money thing, so unless it's some sort of role or character, fuck it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Seriously what the fuck skeeter. Why did you have to go on the defensive from the very beginning.

 

Not normal behavior.

 

I woudnt mind to let him go in the first round, just because he doesnt like me and he would do the same for me.

 

But one thing I know: he hates to be caught lying. Hes doing all this circus because he knows that in the end he wont have to pay jackshit. So, probably, he is clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so I am late to the party. Guess this will make everybody vote for me as "mafia is always laying low". Or is there a new theory for this mafia game?

 

Anyway, I am a  townie. So I beg the mafia to leave me till the end. Can't hurt you guys :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

FOS KFCBucket.  Who the fuck is this guy?  Does anyone care?  Has anyone noticed he only plays mafia and basically doesn't post?   Bueller? 

just a normie reading through all the threads who likes to play, but doesn't feel like responding to all the "what if Axl is just a tumor" threads ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Betting money. You`re what ? MSL`s cousin, Herb :lol: ? who needs your money.

 

I will refrain from voting for you this time though you sound fishy as fuck.

 

If these walls of texts are your attempts at throwing suspicion off you, then I tell you you`re doing a terrible job :lol:.

Who doesn't need money? I guess that's why I'm retired and you are not. Money gives you freedom to do whatever you want with your life.

 

Fishy as fuck and "walls of text to throw off suspicion"....for ten years people have said that I always write "walls of text." If I was posting three word replies - that would be suspicious.

 

But no worries. Vote me off if you want.

 

I'm town.  Other townies - pay attention to who votes me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GUNNER said:

 

I woudnt mind to let him go in the first round, just because he doesnt like me and he would do the same for me.

 

But one thing I know: he hates to be caught lying. Hes doing all this circus because he knows that in the end he wont have to pay jackshit. So, probably, he is clean.

1. Nobody likes you except Bacard and gnrlies.

2. I wouldn't vote you off just because of personal dislike. Though you have quit games during mid-game and once when you were mafia you actually revealed then name of all your mafia members in a fit of rage. I'm amazed people still let you play after that.

3. Hates to be caught lying? Seriously? The day you catch me lying about something is the day I'll quit the forum. I post my honest opinions and supply facts to the forum. I don't make troll topics about band members being killers,being the anti-christ and starving their children. SMH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Conor said:

Really quite good. Not a clue what it means at this stage mind. In the dick-swinging early days of Day 1, it's something heavier to go on than anyone else, so if we were pick right not you'd be hard pressed to argue against Skeeter or KFCBucket. 

 

I also can't stand the whole money thing, so unless it's some sort of role or character, fuck it.

You are the mafia God. Bacardi practically bows at your feet.

People will follow you and will vote however you tell them to.

 

I'm town. But if you don't like the way I play or you think I'm trying to deceive people.....make that vote, lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 in a row.  That's right. Use that as a reason to do what you want.

 

I'm off to a tennis tournament, so getting all my posts out of the way that I would have made over the next eight hours.

 

Have fun today boys. Figure out a mafia to vote out and I'll add my vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

1. Nobody likes you except Bacard and gnrlies.

2. I wouldn't vote you off just because of personal dislike. Though you have quit games during mid-game and once when you were mafia you actually revealed then name of all your mafia members in a fit of rage. I'm amazed people still let you play after that.

3. Hates to be caught lying? Seriously? The day you catch me lying about something is the day I'll quit the forum. I post my honest opinions and supply facts to the forum. I don't make troll topics about band members being killers,being the anti-christ and starving their children. SMH.

 

So much hate. There it goes all the positivity mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KFCBucket said:

So? @Skeeter or @GUNNER? :D

 

I dont like playing with him, so if no one else do anything stupid, I might vote for him. I dont know who is who anyway, so Its better to take the risk with him than with anyone else who can also turn to be town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Who doesn't need money? I guess that's why I'm retired and you are not. Money gives you freedom to do whatever you want with your life.

 

Fishy as fuck and "walls of text to throw off suspicion"....for ten years people have said that I always write "walls of text." If I was posting three word replies - that would be suspicious.

 

But no worries. Vote me off if you want.

 

I'm town.  Other townies - pay attention to who votes me off.

Retired from what, Herbert :lol: ? You don`t know jackshit about me.

 

So, do a favour and keep your assumptions to yourself and one more advice, trim bullshit when you quote me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Retired from what, Herbert :lol: ? You don`t know jackshit about me.

 

So, do a favour and keep your assumptions to yourself and one more advice, trim bullshit when you quote me.

 

He still doesnt know how to quote/multiquote.

 

Its amazing because even a monkey like me and a gipsy like you can do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I`m not a Gypsy dipstick. You, on the other hand, are Herbert`s love child.

 

Watch out man. The gipsy is the first one to be pointed when theres no one else to blame.

 

Dont take it personal if people starts voting for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bacardimayne

 

Would you join the partnership?

 

Looks like you and Liars are the only users that like me, and Liars is already in.

 

We can call the partnership "Gunner and his 2 only friends"

 

I wonder why québécois love me so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

 

Watch out man. The gipsy is the first one to be pointed when theres no one else to blame.

 

Dont take it personal if people starts voting for you.

Eat a dick and die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck, I was going to vote for Herbert but this obnoxious hermaphrodite grates on my nerves.

 

It will be better to get rid of this retard.

 

Official Vote: chimp known as GUNNER 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Fuck, I was going to vote for Herbert but this obnoxious hermaphrodite grates on my nerves.

 

It will be better to get rid of this retard.

 

Official Vote: chimp known as GUNNER 

Basing your vote purely on annoyance? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×