Jump to content
John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

Recommended Posts

Well I will leave you boys to your game then.
Like I said. I didn't want to play in the first place. So if anybody wants to vote me out - go for it.

I am town - 100%.

I'm off to cook dinner. Then hitting the pool. Good luck to you all.

 

286wkth.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well people are certainly bringing the spirit of bill brasky to the game with the spamming and the grandiose posturing.  

 

I'm not letting kfcbucket off the hook.  Who the fuck is this guy?  Is it zoso, easily offended and emotionally wounded ex gnfnr member?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Well people are certainly bringing the spirit of bill brasky to the game with the spamming and the grandiose posturing.  

 

I'm not letting kfcbucket off the hook.  Who the fuck is this guy?  Is it zoso, easily offended and emotionally wounded ex gnfnr member?

 

I dont think KFC is Zoso. Maybe Brasky himself? I dont think I want risk lynching Brasky after asking so much for his return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Can we role reveal?

 

This is the only contribution from DS to the game in 3 pages.

 

From what I've seen before, I can tell you guys, this guy is a rat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

He could just be triggered from gunner.  But I agree with your observation.  

Close, but technically conor seems to be the one that successfully lead skeeter into a spurg fit.

 

How does that make you feel @Conor?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

 

This is the only contribution from DS to the game in 3 pages.

 

From what I've seen before, I can tell you guys, this guy is a rat.

Waiting for an answer. No sense in playing when I don't know the rules. Good luck with your retarded partnership though. Such a great contribution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Seriously what the fuck skeeter. Why did you have to go on the defensive from the very beginning.

 

Not normal behavior.

Bruh. Anybody that thinks I would play scared or on the defensive.....hasn't been following my mafia career. Or my posting life in general.

 

I was trying to make you some extra money. I am willing to bet people - and if I win, YOU get the winnings!!!

 

I am not going to put the time in to study this game. I did that last game. I actually put in a few hours studying one night and BOOM. Figured out - 100% - who the mafia was. It involved tracking posters - I'm sure a few of you know the deal. Once I figured it out I announced the three Mafia players to the rest of the game.

 

Not only did the town's people not trust me, they wouldn't even take a chance on ONE vote.  I made the promise that if they trusted me with one vote off, and that player wasn't mafia, then I would vote myself out the next day. But not one of them took a chance.....the next day the mafia voted me out.....and the mafia quickly won the game.  And guess what? All three people that I outed as mafia turned out to be.....yes, you guessed it. All three ended up being the mafia.

 

Let that sink in. Halfway through the last game, I literally posted the name of all three mafia members. And not one town's people would take advantage of it. We could have won the game in three quick days. Nobody believed me - and the Town got decimated.

 

Lol - so if you think I'm being defensive or playing scared already.....then you are Mafia or you haven't been watching how I play in the past.  The only difference in my "game" now than in the past is that this time I'm not going to bust my ass to try and win the game for the Townies. They fucked me last time when I handed them the game on a silver platter. So ya'll can figure out who is who. You guys can try and pick out the mafia members and I will vote accordingly. But I'm not going to be your leader.

 

Here is what I know after day one.

I'm town.

Nobody was willing to take my money bet. Lol, lot's of people talk...but not willing to back up their chatter.

Gunner is being more aggressive than normal - you people might want to watch that.

Comedy is being fairly aggressive as well.

 

I have a tennis tournament tomorrow at the club, so not sure if I'll be able to check in until tomorrow afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Bruh. Anybody that thinks I would play scared or on the defensive.....hasn't been following my mafia career. Or my posting life in general.

 

I was trying to make you some extra money. I am willing to bet people - and if I win, YOU get the winnings!!!

 

I am not going to put the time in to study this game. I did that last game. I actually put in a few hours studying one night and BOOM. Figured out - 100% - who the mafia was. It involved tracking posters - I'm sure a few of you know the deal. Once I figured it out I announced the three Mafia players to the rest of the game.

 

Not only did the town's people not trust me, they wouldn't even take a chance on ONE vote.  I made the promise that if they trusted me with one vote off, and that player wasn't mafia, then I would vote myself out the next day. But not one of them took a chance.....the next day the mafia voted me out.....and the mafia quickly won the game.  And guess what? All three people that I outed as mafia turned out to be.....yes, you guessed it. All three ended up being the mafia.

 

Let that sink in. Halfway through the last game, I literally posted the name of all three mafia members. And not one town's people would take advantage of it. We could have won the game in three quick days. Nobody believed me - and the Town got decimated.

 

Lol - so if you think I'm being defensive or playing scared already.....then you are Mafia or you haven't been watching how I play in the past.  The only difference in my "game" now than in the past is that this time I'm not going to bust my ass to try and win the game for the Townies. They fucked me last time when I handed them the game on a silver platter. So ya'll can figure out who is who. You guys can try and pick out the mafia members and I will vote accordingly. But I'm not going to be your leader.

 

Here is what I know after day one.

I'm town.

Nobody was willing to take my money bet. Lol, lot's of people talk...but not willing to back up their chatter.

Gunner is being more aggressive than normal - you people might want to watch that.

Comedy is being fairly aggressive as well.

 

I have a tennis tournament tomorrow at the club, so not sure if I'll be able to check in until tomorrow afternoon.

Alright, I’m in. 

As long as the $$$ goes to @arnold layne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×