Jump to content
John Bonham

The Return of Bill Brasky - GAME OVER - Mafia Wins

Recommended Posts

There's only way we, can win this war and have the ChD2 in our hands asap:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Partnership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Well playing in character should be a breeze this time around

oh will it now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Conor said:

comedy enthusiast, gunner and skeeter there's your mafia

 

What makes you think/know that there are 3 of them?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

 

What makes you think/know that there are 3 of them?

 

 

Number of players. Can't have a 4:7 split, nor a 2:9. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonham likes some funky roles so I might not have them all down, but in a small game, I'd assume we're talking:

Mafia
Mafia
Mafia

Independent
Town Doctor
Town Cop
Town (Double Vote?)

Town (Day Kill?)

Town (Voyeur?)

Town

Town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok buddies, here's my offer:

 

Lets make a partnership. The good guys have to do something to protect each other asses.

 

The rules are quite simple:

- No one in the partnership will vote for another partner.

- All the partners will vote for anyone who try to kill a partner. If theres more than one fucker trying to kill any of us, we'll choose the one who has more chances to be killed.

- Any traitor should be lynched in the next round

 

The partnership is based in trust and loyalty.

 

To prove my good faith and loyalty I promisse to let my partners  know my real me, with no trolling, via PM, if town wins with me alive by the end of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Ok buddies, here's my offer:

 

Lets make a partnership. The good guys have to do something to protect each other asses.

 

The rules are quite simple:

- No one in the partnership will vote for another partner.

- All the partners will vote for anyone who try to kill a partner. If theres more than one fucker trying to kill any of us, we'll choose the one who has more chances to be killed.

- Any traitor should be lynched in the next round

 

The partnership is based in trust and loyalty.

 

To prove my good faith and loyalty I promisse to let my partners  know my real me, with no trolling, via PM, if town wins with me alive by the end of the game.

I’ll partner with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Conor said:

Bonham likes some funky roles so I might not have them all down, but in a small game, I'd assume we're talking:

Mafia
Mafia
Mafia

Independent
Town Doctor
Town Cop
Town (Double Vote?)

Town (Day Kill?)

Town (Voyeur?)

Town

Town

 

You seem to know alot, join us and help town win the game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Conor always thinks I’m Mafia. 

 

2. I’m not fucking around this game. The last game I played I was town. And through hard work, common sense and watching patterns - halfway through the game I literally posted who the mafia members were. Posted their names. But the fags playing didn’t believe me....and the mafia won. I led the town to the water - but they wouldn’t drink. So the town died of thirst. 

 

3. I will make it easy for you. I am town. I will put $20 into an escrow account for each player that wants to challenge my word of being Town. You match it. 

If I am town - I keep your $20

If I am Mafia - you just made $20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skeeter said:

1. Conor always thinks I’m Mafia. 

 

2. I’m not fucking around this game. The last game I played I was town. And through hard work, common sense and watching patterns - halfway through the game I literally posted who the mafia members were. Posted their names. But the fags playing didn’t believe me....and the mafia won. I led the town to the water - but they wouldn’t drink. So the town died of thirst. 

 

3. I will make it easy for you. I am town. I will put $20 into an escrow account for each player that wants to challenge my word of being Town. You match it. 

If I am town - I keep your $20

If I am Mafia - you just made $20

Have we ever played before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...