I_Are_ess

Why does this band hate releasing music?

"I try to release something new at least every other year. It keeps me alive as an artist. I don’t do it for the money. I do it for the art. I am an artist. I make and release music. It’s what I do. I don’t just sing old songs. "

-- Singer of a fairly popular rock band. I would list his name, but instead of dissecting the comment, all the mygnrforum/fags would just attack the singer.

"Fuck him, who cares what he says. His band didn't sell as many albums as Axl so he should shut his fucking mouth. We love Axl because he isn't afraid to speak his mind....but we hate anybody else that speaks their mind. " - every mygnrforum/fag

On 7/15/2018 at 7:43 AM, I_Are_ess said:

In 2004, the record company refused to pay Axl another advance for Chinese Democracy, so he had to pay everything out of his own pocket. His musicians, the studio rent, all the other shit, etc. That's pretty expensive, especially if you've thrown all your money out of the window. So he sold his royalties to Sanctuary for 19 mil USD. That means that, until he's 63, all the new music the GN'R brands puts out its owned by Sanctuary and its boss, Merck Mercuriadis. And since Axl had a nasty public fallout with Merck, I think the reason there's no new music is simply that he doesn't want him to get all that money.

That's some insider shit right there. Never heard of it. Would explain literally anthing that has happened since then. Brilliant nugget

Simple as these guys suck. washed up drug addicts...

Duffs twitter rant today just said all I need to know about that asshole...

I am so pissed these guys got one dollar from me... I can assure you as I breath, never again. NOT ONE RED CENT.

:lol: Izzy is so inspired and creative.

After all, who would create "masterpieces" like " Baby Ran" and F.P. Money or whatever the fuck its name is :lol: :facepalm:.

21 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

That's some insider shit right there. Never heard of it. Would explain literally anthing that has happened since then. Brilliant nugget

Wow. That actually is the perfect explanation of why Axl just gave up after CD. 

And again, really shows that Axl doesn’t give a fuck anout his fans. MILLIONS of his fans would love new music from him.....he has two albums in the can.......but screwing Merc is more important. 

Screwing Merc is more important than his millions of fans. How sad. 

On 7/23/2018 at 11:27 PM, Ragnar said:

:lol: Izzy is so inspired and creative.

After all, who would create "masterpieces" like " Baby Ran" and F.P. Money or whatever the fuck its name is :lol: :facepalm:.

Yeah, Axl and the boys put the tacos down long enough to release a song that couldnt cut it on SI...

39 minutes ago, pacu44 said:

Yeah, Axl and the boys put the tacos down long enough to release a song that couldnt cut it on SI...

Edgy.

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I don't think we will be getting any new GNR music until Axl kicks the bucket.

I have been saying this since about 2010 or so.   But I've also been very vocal about my skepticism about just how much studio Axl vocals really exist.

But then again, we just got 50 seconds of never heard before studio Axl vocals that nobody knew existed for 30 years, so maybe someday we'll get a whole album of 50 second songs.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I have been saying this since about 2010 or so.   But I've also been very vocal about my skepticism about just how much studio Axl vocals really exist.

But then again, we just got 50 seconds of never heard before studio Axl vocals that nobody knew existed for 30 years, so maybe someday we'll get a whole album of 50 second songs.

50 seconds of what song?

21 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Nope, Appetite reject.

Where have you been?  Duh.

Don't pay much attention to this section of the forum. Any good?

Nope.  But still it's a novelty and a complete surprise to hear an unreleased Axl/GNR recording from the Appetite days.

I almost posted a link but I remember those faggots are watching and will have it taken down.  I'll PM you.

You hear me faggots?  I'm trading officially released music that I FUCKING STOLE and I'm giving it away for FUCKING FREE and there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop me!!!

Since we are talking about some shitty unreleased tunes.  Does anyone have a clue on who sings background at the end of Just Another Sunday?  I always thought it could be Tracy or Roberta, but i'm not sure.