Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

Official World Cup 10's Thread (No Fat Birds)

4 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

FIFA are clamping down on cameramen that single out hot women in the crowd. 

"Sexism" 

Put them all in Burkas or just go the whole hog like Iran and ban them from the stadiums. 

Fuck this gay earth

I knew this was coming. Faggotry is so predictable.

On 7/12/2018 at 6:51 AM, Facekicker said:

"Sexism" 

Put them all in Burkas or just go the whole hog like Iran and ban them from the stadiums. 

Fuck this gay earth

They have wondewrful falafel

A stadium is a place for men. 

Every fag/feminist who thinks otherwise, should be punished.

Never mind that Paris and other French cities are dangerous kips, never mind the innocent French murdered in cold blood at a concert, never mind the innocent people in Nice mowed down by a truck, France won the World Cup so yay diversity and multiculturalism. 

On 7/12/2018 at 5:51 AM, Facekicker said:

"Sexism" 

Fuck this gay earth

I'd rather drink my own urine than watch a soccer game on TV, so I can't really comment on what they do during the world cup.

But there is a huge trend in sports broadcasts in the US where they pick one spouse of a player/coach from the team and then show her 38 times during a game. It's annoying as hell.  I don't need to see Steph Curry's wife 29 times during one NBA game. Every dude on the court as a wife or parents in the stands. You don't need to show Curry's wife every three minutes.

But occasionally showing a hot fan in the crowd for a sport that is mainly watched by men? Nothing wrong with that.

And I don't hate soccer. My two kids both scored two goals in their soccer game this weekend. We won 5-1 - thanks to four goals from the Skeeter kids. My boy played goalie for half the game. If he would have been on offense all game he might have ended up with 4-5 goals.

26 minutes ago, magisme said:

What is this UEFA Nations League thing? Never heard of it.

I have no idea. Some new cash grab championship, I guess. Portugal is doing well and thats all that matters.