Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Hunt was 100% in the wrong.

Yes. He was 100% in the wrong. But it's also true that all he really did was shove her, shout at her, and tip her over with his toe.

I'm sick and fucking tired of this all or nothing SJW morality where your entire life is ruined if you commit an infraction that faggots and women have decided makes you literally Hitler. Was anyone seriously hurt? No? Then fucking get over it. People have altercations. It has been happening for as long as we've been a species. Not all of them need morality police intervention.

To answer your question about me, no, of course I wouldn't be teaching, but my job is to take care of kids, while his job is to physically overpower grown ass men. One job literally requires a violent streak. The other requires infinite patience in the face of entitled skanks.

This is what unacceptable looks like:

What's this guy doing with his Sundays these days? Surely not playing NFL football, right?

I see where magisme is coming from.

Frankly I completely understand why they fired Kareem Hunt. We all know the consequences for this sort of behavior and it's pretty obvious he wasn't intelligent enough to figure this out. 

But this shit is getting old. I just don't care anymore. Football players shouldn't smack women around, likewise the media should shut the fuck up about it and move on.

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I have no more interest in this season. I just can't pretend to give a shit. 

Maybe it's just depression.

But I am interested in the Orange Bowl. 🤔

Vikes still in the Wildcard. Hawks tomorrow night in Seattle. Big fucking game.

8 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Vikes still in the Wildcard. Hawks tomorrow night in Seattle. Big fucking game.

I have seen enough of the Vikings to know their season is done. 

Really just hoping Andy Reid pulls the impossible and wins it all this year at this point. 

On 12/9/2018 at 3:41 PM, arnold layne said:

I have seen enough of the Vikings to know their season is done. 

Really just hoping Andy Reid pulls the impossible and wins it all this year at this point. 

You Minnesotans...you know your team.

Today while watching football I learned that DeAndre Hopkins mom was blind due to domestic violence. She loves to sit in the stands and hear her son's name mentioned on the PA system. The more times the better. Such heartwarming stuff from the NFL. We can only infer that Hopkins does not share a first name with his father.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:50 PM, Donald Trump said:

Why are wide receivers such divas? These guys are the biggest divas in pro sports. 

being at the right place at the right time is mysteriously priceless. 

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Today while watching football I learned that DeAndre Hopkins mom was blind due to domestic violence. She loves to sit in the stands and hear her son's name mentioned on the PA system. The more times the better. Such heartwarming stuff from the NFL. We can only infer that Hopkins does not share a first name with his father.

Jesus Christ. That poor woman. 

How has Lamar Jackson gone 6-1? God bless him for knocking Pittsburgh out, but man he's playing like horseshit. 

Wouldn't mind seeing Philip Rivers win a ring tbh.