Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Do you agree or disagree with them giving the guy a chance? He has been coaching in the nfl for a long time. I think he coached under Saban too. Plus the Browns won one game in two years under the coach he replaced...and they went 5-3 under him. Seems like he and Baker worked well together. 

I don't know enough about him to give you an opinion. 

I would have looked at Mike McCarthy but I'm not a GM. 

On 3/13/2019 at 1:31 PM, AxlisOld said:

Paging magisme and EstrangedTWAT.

GO!

This is our motherfucking year....we might. just. go.alllll the way!!!

Nah.....but we're making the playoffs for sure!!!

On 3/15/2019 at 7:39 AM, magisme said:

If their offensive line is good, they'll be OK. If it's still shit, they'll be shit.

The only people who think they can't win with Eli are people who don't watch the Giants and just listen to media blowhards. Give him more than a fraction of a second and he's fine.

I agree. I have a soft spot for the Giants since they were my Grandfather's team and they are my Grandmother's team as well so I watch them quite frequently. Last year so many times Eli would go into a 3 or 5 step drop and get hit before he even set his feet. If their oline is even adequate the Giant's have enough weapons to be a good offensive team. My Dolphins on the other hand.....tank for 2020!

Edited by bran

My 2019 nfl draft wish list for the New England Patriots 

WR David Sills

WR Debo Samuel

WR Hunter Renfrow

TE Isaac Nauta

DL Chase Winovich

DL Zach Allen

RB Elijah Holyfield 

QB Will Grier 

S/LB Amari Hooker

any 4 of them and I am happy 

I hope the Chiefs don't drop Tyreek Hill for breaking his kid's arm. He made it perfectly clear a few years ago when he choked out his then pregnant girlfriend that he never wanted the little bastard to begin with. 

Al Michaels: "Patrick Mahomes and a Kansas City Chiefs offense battered by domestic violence charges gets out massaged once again by owner Robert Kraft's New England Patriots."

The nfl needs to put domestic violence on a scale with technical fouls in basketball. You get suspended for one game after each charge and if you rack up more than three charges in a season you get suspended for the remainder of the season. The nfl can't afford to have its fan's fantasy seasons flushed down the toilet due to their players off field conduct.

Every player on these teams (except the kickers, I guess) is a degenerate faggot for not beating the absolute shit out of these guys when they pull these stunts.

27 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I imagine lots of these players have been raped in the showers by their own teammates. 

Are you serious or joking? :lol:

45 minutes ago, magisme said:

Are you serious or joking? :lol:

You don't think Aaron Hernandez ever raped a teammate in the shower after a game? It is not much of a stretch to think that the on field ass grabbing probably follows these guys off the field and right into the shower.

9 hours ago, magisme said:

Every player on these teams (except the kickers, I guess) is a degenerate faggot for not beating the absolute shit out of these guys when they pull these stunts.

On the contrary. I feel like kickers are best at kicking their ass.

It is the repeated blows to the head that make these guys violent. Maybe the nfl should setup a fund for battered family members of nfl players. This is only going to keep happening as long as people keep playing the sport. I doubt OJ would have killed Nicole if he was a retired basketball player.

21 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

It is the repeated blows to the head that make these guys violent. Maybe the nfl should setup a fund for battered family members of nfl players. This is only going to keep happening as long as people keep playing the sport. I doubt OJ would have killed Nicole if he was a retired basketball player.

It is not the repeated blows to the head on their own. Hernandez was a piece of shit all through his life, head injuries just exasperated it.

Knowing very little about actual NFL football, I chose my fantasy players by the guys whose names most closely resembled the hilarious names from that infamous Key and Peele sketch.  I won.  First place!  I destroyed the competition.

This year I did the same thing and came in dead last.  I was so pissed that halfway through the season I staffed my team with inactive players just to ensure a complete loss.

I'm not good at fantasy football.