Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

7 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Paging magisme and EstrangedTWAT.

GO!

I couldn't be happier. He made me dislike watching the Giants. I don't care if he turns into Jerry Rice.

I'm gonna call my dad and celebrate.

SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reported on Wednesday that New York's trade of the three-time Pro Bowler was "absolutely not a football decision" and potential distractions in the locker room drove the Giants to deal with Cleveland. 

"[Beckham] had become too much of a pain in the ass," a "source familiar with the situation" told Vacchiano. "And there was a real fear that eventually it would get worse."

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reported on Wednesday that New York's trade of the three-time Pro Bowler was "absolutely not a football decision" and potential distractions in the locker room drove the Giants to deal with Cleveland. 

"[Beckham] had become too much of a pain in the ass," a "source familiar with the situation" told Vacchiano. "And there was a real fear that eventually it would get worse."

Of course. Beckham is a twat.

He ain't even that good. 

Love to see a fire get lit under his ass with a real QB slinging to him though. Browns are fucking killing it and it's only free agency. Excited to see what they do in the draft.

Meanwhile the Seahawks are being fucking gutted. Sweezy, Davis, Coleman, Thomas, gone.

43 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Love to see a fire get lit under his ass with a real QB slinging to him though. Browns are fucking killing it and it's only free agency. Excited to see what they do in the draft.

Meanwhile the Seahawks are being fucking gutted. Sweezy, Davis, Coleman, Thomas, gone.

He is an arrogant twat for sure. But talent wise, dude is a stud and is one of the best receivers in football. Top 5. 

I feel for you....but hate your team, especially Pete Carroll, so it’s fun to watch them struggle. What happened to your crew? It was just a few years ago that Seattle appeared to be starting a destiny. They looked like a team that was going to go full New England mode for 7-8 years. 

I mean, they made the playoffs just last year, again, with a bunch of injuries and new guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if Baker and Beckham set the single season touchdown records this season. How will Belichick take down KC and these guys in the playoffs? 

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Baker and Beckham set the single season touchdown records this season. How will Belichick take down KC and these guys in the playoffs? 

White STD ridden hookers !

That’s how

Hail Hoodie 

36 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Sophomore slumps are pretty common for quarterbacks. But they went 7-8-1 last year.

10-6 and a playoff game would be a huge success. 

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

The Browns probably won't win their division. 

Pitt and Balt both should still be pretty good and playoff contenders. 

9-7 or 10-6 is pretty realistic for the Browns. 

The Giant's still have a pretty good nucleus of position players. 

57 minutes ago, bran said:

You like their QB?

To me, I see Baker, Watson, and Mahomes as the future of the league at the quarterback position. For the record, Watson is my favorite of the three. 

7 hours ago, bran said:

If their offensive line is good, they'll be OK. If it's still shit, they'll be shit.

The only people who think they can't win with Eli are people who don't watch the Giants and just listen to media blowhards. Give him more than a fraction of a second and he's fine.

12 hours ago, arnold layne said:

They have an unproven coach. I would be surprised if the Browns made the playoffs. 

Do you agree or disagree with them giving the guy a chance? He has been coaching in the nfl for a long time. I think he coached under Saban too. Plus the Browns won one game in two years under the coach he replaced...and they went 5-3 under him. Seems like he and Baker worked well together.