Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

I guess I should respond to your previous tag as well. Gronk. Yeah he feels better with the little bitch vegan diet. Meat and dairy are inflammatory, fruits and veggies are anti-inflammatory. My guess is, Gronk is the kinda guy who eats lots of meat after a workout, and doesn't eat no veggies. Who could blame him, they suck. Kids not eating their veggies is not just a trope, veggies don't taste very good and people don't like them. Gronk is finally getting nutrients and fiber from veggies that he probably didn't get before, so he feels better. Listen to the guy talk. He's also stupid. I don't put much stock in what he says. Good for him if he feels better. But living 10 years longer as a vegan is kind of cancelled out if you kill yourself before then because life sucks because you can't have meat or dairy.

I would gladly die at 80 rather than 90 if it meant I was actually happy.

20 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Now there's rumors KD and Kyrie are taking their talents to New York.

I really hope this happens. Guaranteed those two snowflakes fuck it up. KD will do a mass shooting/suicide with the New York media and Kyrie will just check out until he can go spread his cancer to another team.

Jason Witten is trying to play more football. I think the ship has set sail on that one. 

If he makes the team, I'm putting the over-under of 2 touchdowns the entire season. I was going to say 1, but sixteen weeks is a lot of game time. 

8 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Jason Witten is trying to play more football. I think the ship has set sail on that one. 

If he makes the team, I'm putting the over-under of 2 touchdowns the entire season. I was going to say 1, but sixteen weeks is a lot of game time. 

At least he won't be in the booth anymore. He was terrible.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Fuck the Steelers 

Welcome back early 00’s Raiders !

Bad move for the Raiders. Antonio Brown is cancer. 

I would have loved to see him stay in a Pittsburgh and sabatage the team. 

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

Bad move for the Raiders. Antonio Brown is cancer. 

I would have loved to see him stay in a Pittsburgh and sabatage the team. 

Try that shit with John Gruden

Fu7X9B6.gif

He fookin crazy 

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Try that shit with John Gruden

Fu7X9B6.gif

He fookin crazy 

Terrell Owens never won a Super Bowl. Randy Moss never won a Super Bowl (although he debatably cleaned up his act). Antonio Brown will never win a Super Bowl. 

Diva wide receivers are a death sentence to a team. Antonio Brown will tear the Raiders apart. 

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Terrell Owens never won a Super Bowl. Randy Moss never won a Super Bowl (although he debatably cleaned up his act). Antonio Brown will never win a Super Bowl. 

Diva wide receivers are a death sentence to a team. Antonio Brown will tear the Raiders apart. 

Percy Harvin. Though he was just kind of there when the Hawks took it, then kicked his ass to the curb.

9 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Percy Harvin. Though he was just kind of there when the Hawks took it, then kicked his ass to the curb.

Percy Harvin was overrated. 

His production levels were never there. Did he ever score double digit touchdowns in a season? 

But anyway I think we can all agree there's a better chance it will snow in Mexico than the Raiders winning the Super Bowl this upcoming season.

Nope, just putting him out there as a diva receiver with a ring.

Speaking Of Michael Irvin!!!!

Dude would have been kicked out of the nfl today and would be hated by all you sjw gays.

He literally stabbed a teammate in the neck during a locker room brawl. Irvin paid the teammate a couple hundred thousand dollars to not go to the police. Stabbed him in the neck. Jerry Jones brokered the payoff and agreement. 

Was arrested in a hotel room with a couple hookers and cocaine and weed. This was at the height of his career. He was apparently high as a kite when the cops came. 

And apparently he and a few teammates had a secret party house near stadium where the married guys would go so they could drink, smoke weed, snort coke and bang strippers and random football groupies. 

10 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Didn’t he have a big play in that super bowl though? Seems like he made one huge kickoff return or had one deep catch. 

Edit - looked it up. Percy had two big plays. He returned a kick 87 yards for a touchdown. And he had a 30-yard rush.  So he was a key contributor to that big win over Denver.