Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

12 hours ago, magisme said:

The "kick" just kind of tipped her over when she was crouching. It's the funniest part of the video. It was nothing.

Besides, any teenage girl hanging around NFL players probably deserves more than a light toe tap.

If this had been you instead of Hunt, and the video was shown to your supervisor.....would you be teaching tomorrow?

You and some buddies are in Vegas. One of your friends brings some girls over. You guys party for a bit. You find out one is 19 so you kick them out of your room. Although one says you kicked them out because she wouldn’t have sex with your friend. 

An argument occurs. Girl calls you a faggot. You push her. And have to be restrained from going after her several times. Then you kick her while she is on the ground. 

Your boss would say “no biggie. She shouldn’t have been partying with you guys anyway. That kick to her was funny.”

Come on, man. 

Hunt was 100% in the wrong. He has to walk away from that. He could have just shut his door. Or had one of his women (that were there) go confront the girls. Can you imagine Tom Brady or drew Brees doing this?

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Hunt was 100% in the wrong.

Yes. He was 100% in the wrong. But it's also true that all he really did was shove her, shout at her, and tip her over with his toe.

I'm sick and fucking tired of this all or nothing SJW morality where your entire life is ruined if you commit an infraction that faggots and women have decided makes you literally Hitler. Was anyone seriously hurt? No? Then fucking get over it. People have altercations. It has been happening for as long as we've been a species. Not all of them need morality police intervention.

To answer your question about me, no, of course I wouldn't be teaching, but my job is to take care of kids, while his job is to physically overpower grown ass men. One job literally requires a violent streak. The other requires infinite patience in the face of entitled skanks.

This is what unacceptable looks like:

What's this guy doing with his Sundays these days? Surely not playing NFL football, right?

I see where magisme is coming from.

Frankly I completely understand why they fired Kareem Hunt. We all know the consequences for this sort of behavior and it's pretty obvious he wasn't intelligent enough to figure this out. 

But this shit is getting old. I just don't care anymore. Football players shouldn't smack women around, likewise the media should shut the fuck up about it and move on.

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I have no more interest in this season. I just can't pretend to give a shit. 

Maybe it's just depression.

But I am interested in the Orange Bowl. 🤔

Vikes still in the Wildcard. Hawks tomorrow night in Seattle. Big fucking game.

8 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Vikes still in the Wildcard. Hawks tomorrow night in Seattle. Big fucking game.

I have seen enough of the Vikings to know their season is done. 

Really just hoping Andy Reid pulls the impossible and wins it all this year at this point.