Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

I'm starting to think this league belongs on the shit pile. From what I've seen, the final score of any close game is basically illegitimate. The officials have gone so full retard this year that their blown calls easily influence the scores of games by at least a touchdown.

7 hours ago, magisme said:

I'm starting to think this league belongs on the shit pile. From what I've seen, the final score of any close game is basically illegitimate. The officials have gone so full retard this year that their blown calls easily influence the scores of games by at least a touchdown.

Everything is so watered down and it feels like obvious theatre. There is no sport in it anymore. 

The NFL has been fucking shit this year. I wish the Giants could rent Beckham and Barkley out to a team that has a qb. So much entertainment value being squandered in New York. Only the Sunday nighter is worth watchng this week. 

17 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The NFL has been fucking shit this year. I wish the Giants could rent Beckham and Barkley out to a team that has a qb. So much entertainment value being squandered in New York. Only the Sunday nighter is worth watchng this week. 

It's obviously an inferior product. Every quarterback and their dog is passing for 400 yards these days. If I am a defensive cordinator, I am telling Goodell to go fuck himself and I'd throw the playbook at him. It's bullshit. 

Seriously. The NFL is so bad this year I have watched more college football, and college football has a lot of problems of its own.

But at least it resembles football. 

There is nothing worse than watching prodigious talent toil away on shit teams. Dan Marino and Barry Sanders are the first two names that come to mind when I think of this phenomena. If they are going to give us a watered down game they should consider contracting some teams or find a way to stack the talent. How about we give Beckham and Barkley to Aaron Rodgers so he can launch an assault on the single season record books? 

1. We hate the NBA for letting teams load up on talent....but want the same thing to happen in the NFL?

2. Ya’ll lost your mind last year when Eli got benched one game and I said it was the right now. Now fans/media are saying Eli needs to be benched and that he has sucked for years. 

3. No sympathy for Beckham. He CHOSE to sign the contract with the Giants. He knew who the coaching staff was. He knew who the QB was. This was just a couple months ago. ODB chose the money and pride over having that high dollar amount over anything else. So don’t start crying because your team sucks - you chose them. 

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

find a way to stack the talent. How about we give Beckham and Barkley to Aaron Rodgers so he can launch an assault on the single season record books? 

Kind of like Golden State adding Durant and Cousins?

9 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

2. Ya’ll lost your mind last year when Eli got benched one game and I said it was the right now. Now fans/media are saying Eli needs to be benched and that he has sucked for years.

He still shouldn't be benched, unless it's to protect his health. He's not great, but he's their best QB and he is NOT the main problem. Anyone who pays attention to football beyond tabloid headlines and ESPN knows that the Giants' OL in beyond atrocious. Eli literally doesn't even have enough time to throw a screen pass on most plays, let alone look down field. Of course they need to draft the next QB this year, but benching him this year does nothing.

Beckham can suck a dick. I wish they would trade him.

Saquon is God. Every other team can suck a dick because they jelly.

10 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Kind of like Golden State adding Durant and Cousins?

Apples to oranges. Still no guarantee that they would win the superbowl or even make the superbowl. One great player in basketball is like having 5 or more great players in football. 

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Apples to oranges. Still no guarantee that they would win the superbowl or even make the superbowl. One great player in basketall is like having 5 or more great players in football. 

Don't bother. I've tried to explain it to him but he won't get it.

17 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Don't bother. I've tried to explain it to him but he won't get it.

Lol. So it’s Ok to stack a team in one sport but not in another. Makes perfect sense. Nate - what don’t I get. That you don’t know how and Free Agency exists? That players would immediately go on strike if free agency was taken away from them. Just like you left your accounting job....athletes are allowed to go to new jobs as well. And if you didn’t allow free agency, the exact thing you say your are “against” would actually happen ten times more often. Lol, you forget that Golden State was a laughing stock for like 15 years before this current run. 

FaceKicker literally said give those two stars to “stack a team” and then said give to GB so Rogers can break all the passing records. 

2 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. So it’s Ok to stack a team in one sport but not in another. Makes perfect sense. Nate - what don’t I get. That you don’t know how and Free Agency exists? That players would immediately go on strike if free agency was taken away from them. Just like you left your accounting job....athletes are allowed to go to new jobs as well. And if you didn’t allow free agency, the exact thing you say your are “against” would actually happen ten times more often. Lol, you forget that Golden State was a laughing stock for like 15 years before this current run. 

FaceKicker literally said give those two stars to “stack a team” and then said give to GB so Rogers can break all the passing records. 

I understand but free agency has consequences.

Don't pretend the NBA isn't garbage as a result. By the way is PayPal acceptable for your $90?

5 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

@Facekicker, why did you say it?

Just now, arnold layne said:

Dear @bran

Thank you for beating the Shitcago Bears.

Sincerely, 

A Vikings fan

I just had a stroke.....that fucking game was nuts. Also...you are welcome lol.

8 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Yeah fumbling at the one. Pathetic. 

But a wins a win. 

Yeah that sucked. Gore was absolutely gassed at the end of that drive. Dolphins call a timeout presumably to give Gore a breather for the third down play. I guess he was still gassed so Gase went with Drake(who also had a good game to this point) to give Gore some more time and if Drake couldn't get in, Gore would have came in for the 4th down play. It was a shit show but I will take it.