Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

2018-2019 NFL Discussion

4 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I can vouch for this.  For the MOST part.  Not everyone.

Thank you Josh. Your validation means a lot as you were from Cleveland.

Not to be offensive, but seriously every single person (and I admit the count is less than ten) that were boastful Ohio State fans were just shitty people. 

It's a shitty school but just cause they have a decent football team, people act like they're hot shit cause they went there.

(Of course, pretty much all schools are shitty these days.)

I never understood it.  Tattooing the OSU logo on your body, being buried in an OSU casket.....I'd see shit like this and just shake my head.  What a sick level of devotion to a nameless faceless entity that doesn't care about you.

I mean, I like GNR but I'm not gonna fucking tattoo it on my body, like Dazey!!

Didn't know they were. What about?

I mean, he isn't the most hardcore, "we're gonna go out there and hit hard, etc" kind of guy. He's always talked like a Jr Football coach's speech on sportsmanship.

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

@AxlisOld, how do you feel now that the media is portraying Russell Wilson as a puss?

Why are they doing that? He plays every game and takes tonnes of punishment due to his fuckass O-line. 

18 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Why are they doing that? He plays every game and takes tonnes of punishment due to his fuckass O-line. 

Sports Illustrated, iirc, reported that he is very sensitive and that coaches have told teammates not to criticize or mess around with Wilson. 

They shouldn't criticize him. Despite having a non-existent O line, they've made the playsoffs consistently. Dude runs for his life every play and gets flattened, plays through injuries, and puts up some of the best numbers in the game. I'd be a little sensitive about playing through a sprained knee too if people started talking shit.

It's just SI trying to stir shit.

The Josh Gordon story seems to be heading to a close.

Gordon proved that it is entirely possible to be a complete drug addict and still be one of the best on the field. He was drunk and high before most Browns games and he would tear it up. Look at his highlights. Unbelievable.

Last week he caught only one pass.

For a touchdown. :lol:

But the Browns just told him, "See ya."

I know this will probably be the only week I can say this, but......First place! Fuck the Patriots.

On 9/18/2018 at 10:50 AM, arnold layne said:

Fucking Pats get Josh Gordon for a fifth round pick.

@EstrangedTWAT, your Browns suck.

Maybe so. Maybe so.

But for one night at least, one glorious night in the Mistake on the Lake, The Best Location in the Nation, the free Bud Light is flowing freely, as the city celebrates the fist win since fucking 2016.

This is our Super Bowl.

Don't take it away from us!!

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

It looks as if Cleveland might finally have themselves a quarterback. Baker Mayfield is one helluva name for a qb. 

He did win the Heisman too.

On 9/16/2018 at 9:47 AM, arnold layne said:

The Josh Gordon story seems to be heading to a close.

Gordon proved that it is entirely possible to be a complete drug addict and still be one of the best on the field. He was drunk and high before most Browns games and he would tear it up. Look at his highlights. Unbelievable.

Last week he caught only one pass.

For a touchdown. :lol:

But the Browns just told him, "See ya."

One mans shit is another mans treasure....go Pats!