Lummel666

House of Blues 2001

9 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

nowhere

Those "songs" didn't exist in a studio form

Stop asking for them, it has been debunked numerous times

Says who?

If the 15 second clips we got of each were just soundboard audio, which concerts were they?

Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

Says who?

If the 15 second clips we got of each were just soundboard audio, which concerts were they?

they were either fan made or got doctored from a soundboard

DJ claimed he never recorded them in a studio and even if he would, he'd never leak it

MSL played them for people in his hotel room during the residency in Vegas.  Was he in on it or was he duped as well?

26 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

MSL played them for people in his hotel room during the residency in Vegas.  Was he in on it or was he duped as well?

probably MSL got fooled

In all honestly, i couldn't care less. I genuinely wish DJ Ashba and his nonexistent guitar skills a horrible death, so...

Worst member in fakeGNR, even worse than Pittman. His solos are more cheesy than an old asian dude's dick in the fields:pepe:

His Better version is horrible too

On 6/15/2018 at 2:31 AM, Budd Dwyer said:

probably MSL got fooled

In all honestly, i couldn't care less. I genuinely wish DJ Ashba and his nonexistent guitar skills a horrible death, so...

Worst member in fakeGNR, even worse than Pittman. His solos are more cheesy than an old asian dude's dick in the fields:pepe:

His Better version is horrible too

he made Better into an ever worse song than it already was

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:31 AM, Budd Dwyer said:

wish DJ Ashba and his nonexistent guitar skills a horrible death

Geez...

58 minutes ago, auad said:

DJ Ashba is a great player and I enjoyed his time in GNR ? 

His solo on TIL was better than the original... and I wont even compare it to Slash's pathetic "solo".

Somehow, under all that cheese, he managed to own both Splash and Finckus... even if it was only in one song. 

On 6/14/2018 at 2:43 PM, axlrosefan4life said:

The leaked version is compressed only 1.4gb. The direct from vhs rip is over 10gb 

Yes, direct, raw, video is larger than compression. Fortunately there are these things called codecs. For the most part, it won't get much better, especially if they got this from a VHS and not a DVD.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:31 AM, Budd Dwyer said:

I genuinely wish DJ Ashba and his nonexistent guitar skills a horrible death, so...

damn, that's a bit harsh

i only reserve that level of hatred for people who tag me in too many gnfnr posts

On 6/15/2018 at 3:02 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

It wasn't his hotel room, he stayed with me that trip........The ignorance/lack of facts in this thread is staggering  *Edit*  He did stay in that room the night before, the night the clips were shared we were out all night.  Apologies

On 6/15/2018 at 7:25 AM, Budd Dwyer said:

nowhere

Those "songs" didn't exist in a studio form

Stop asking for them, it has been debunked numerous times

Hey....guess what I just listened to?

On 6/23/2018 at 10:38 AM, deelowbrown said:

It wasn't his hotel room, he stayed with me that trip........The ignorance/lack of facts in this thread is staggering  *Edit*  He did stay in that room the night before, the night the clips were shared we were out all night.  Apologies

Listen, Chasyn Rance, we don't need your kiddie diddling around here.