popcorn's snare

Paradise City at the Ritz... fuck you the 1987 one

Fuck, the whole show's up on youtube.  I always forget that youtube can be amazing, and that good things can always materialize out of nowhere. 

I think at 35:28, Dave Mustaine gets up on stage and whispers in Axl's ear.

Axl explaining that Slash killed Todd just because he was too much jealous of Todd's friendship for Axl:

Sad ...

On 6/1/2018 at 2:27 AM, comedy enthusiast said:

Who has seen this already?  Does it give you tingles?  It gives me tingles. 

Noticed how natural that rasp would come out of his voice in the beginning of the song?? He didn't even have to scream for it to come out. It was just natural... Also, His voice volume was astonishing. 

And this is probably the song where I most miss Steven Adler on the Drums. His drums on that intro are so recognizable, that it almost makes the song!

3 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

33 years and 330 pounds ago

And 3 keyboardists, 4 drummers, 7 guitarists, one bassist and one shit singer ago

On 6/2/2018 at 6:16 PM, AndreCC said:

Noticed how natural that rasp would come out of his voice in the beginning of the song?? He didn't even have to scream for it to come out. It was just natural... Also, His voice volume was astonishing. 

And this is probably the song where I most miss Steven Adler on the Drums. His drums on that intro are so recognizable, that it almost makes the song!

That response masking. For whatever reason, he has abandoned that style of singing, for the weak ass Mickey Mouse style. Which allows him to hit higher notes, but who care if it sound weak & shitty. He was the best singer out there from 87-91. Hes a f'n shell of what he used to be.