The "Lets all bow down to Fernando 'thread

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it comes to Fernando, I say the same thing I used to say when Axl would get all bent out of shape about "lies" and "misinformation" from "people who don't know".   You could clear it al

I've never seen a more hostile relationship between fans and band management. Mostly because if you're a competent management team, fans don't know who you are.

"Fernando and Beta, get out of my way Don't need to buy none of your box sets today"

Fernando, please please please see if we can get some more of the Chinese sessions released. The AFD reissue is cool (and I’m buying), but it would make so many Guns fans all I’ve rthe world to hear new tracks like The General, Soulmonster and Atlas. Even if it’s just an iTunes release or something 

That's really the main question that Fernando could answer.

A decade ago Axl said CD2 was finished and there were 10 b-sides and they were planning on releasing them the following year. It's been nine years.

The Beta said there were 80 songs in the vault.

Why spend 15 years creating music......then never release it? Why not share it with fans?

There was a poll on a popular GnR Facebook page. These are die-hard Axl nutt-swingers.  The poll was which would you rather have - a CD of new music OR the Appetite box set.  It was something like 39 people voted new music and 1 person voted box set.  Think about that. Die-hard Axl Worshippers and 98% chose new music over box sets full of 7 different versions of You're Crazy and fake tattoos.

Axl obviously hates the album process. So why not release all the CD remaining material on Itunes???  Then he is free to just write/sing for ACDC and let Angus handle the album stuff. And then write/record with Slash/Duff and let Slash's team handle the album related behind the scenes stuff.

Why has Axl chosen to give up artistically in terms of creating music and sharing it with his fans. Fans that are absolutely craving ANYTHING new from him. An Axl Rose solo album would go platinum. A new GnR album would sell 2-3 million copies in a heartbeat.

Nobody gives a fuck about removable tattoos and fake posters/laminates. New music is what Axl's fans want the most. Why doesn't the guy - whose made several hundred MILLION dollars from his fans - throw those fans a bone and just released some of his rock songs???

14 minutes ago, magisme said:

OK. Riddle me this, hotshot. On the other forum, you're basically banned if you say anything negative about you or the band, yet all you do is whine about negativity. You don't get protection here. Why would you come here?

If this is the real fagnerdo, you're dead to me.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

OK. Riddle me this, hotshot. On the other forum, you're basically banned if you say anything negative about you or the band, yet all you do is whine about negativity. You don't get protection here. Why would you come here?

:lol: If it’s really Fernando, The only answer would be 

I never understood why they always even wanted those people to post there. What do they think they’re gaining? They never even address the things we want answered. There’s never a long term positive outcome that results from it. What’s the point?

I was half tempted to maybe post asking why Axl, Slash, and Duff are still doing no fucking press together after two years, something pretty fucking benign most bands would have no problem answering, but then I saw how the thread was going, and thought why bother. The most interesting thing I’ve seen was that Marc Canter is apparently still on Axl’s hate list :lol:.

They go on for a few days every few years to basically stroke their egos and then vanish into the night. And downzy, genius that he is, treated long time posters like mags like fucking sacrificial lambs to get it. You can’t make this shit up :lol: 

Fernando is here? What is he trying to sell us? 

Real Fernando should post here. This is the only GnR forum having sane and rational fans on the internet. I mean people at mygnr are interested in lithos for fucks sake. 

Here we talk about the real world. 

Fernando, besides booking world tours and fashion design, what are your responsibilities as Manager?  

Do you and your sister ever try to make Axl mad,  just for the thrill of watching  him go off the rails?  Does he ever go on rants at home?  Does he give sermons at home, during breakfast or whatever?