Damn_Smooth

Adler reveals who could make a reunion happen.

He dose n`t manage shit. He does whatever Axl tells him to and Steven is a fucking brain dead moron.

1 hour ago, ManetsBR said:

When Fernando was just a child his mom moved to the US in search of an unregistered job. Twenty five years and zero job experience gone and he manages the biggest band in the world.

The coolest part of Guns N' Roses is really the story of imperialism going it's full cicle and bringing back the uncivilized to steal your best jobs.

The american dream...

8 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

When Fernando was just a child his mom moved to the US in search of an unregistered job. Twenty five years and zero job experience gone and he manages the biggest band in the world.

The coolest part of Guns N' Roses is really the story of imperialism going it's full cicle and bringing back the uncivilized to steal your best jobs.

In what world is babysitting a spoiled manchild that's prone to temper tantrums one of our best jobs? You'd have to have no backbone whatsoever if you wanted to succeed in it. I'd pass.

I wonder if Fernando and his sister conspire to irritate Axl and then run away snickering when they set him off.

1 hour ago, D-GenerationX said:

Doesn't seem like its a real time intensive one.

Are you kidding, he has 3 hour meetings!!

Steven Adler:

"There’s no rumors. All I can do is say hello to Fernando.

Hi Fernando, how are you? That’s Axl's manager.

I’ve got to be impeccable with my words, that means without sin.

I love you Fernando, I know you’re going to do the right thing.

That’s the one guy that can make this happen.

Everybody go on Fernando, Axl's manager’s website, and bug the crap out of him until he finally gets it and puts the band back together.

That’s FernandoAxlsManager.com. Fernando is loving me right now, I'm going to get a text tomorrow: 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

I love you Fernando, and congratulations on the baby."
?

18 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Steven Adler:

Everybody go on Fernando, Axl's manager’s website, and bug the crap out of him until he finally gets it and puts the band back together.

That’s FernandoAxlsManager.com. Fernando is loving me right now, I'm going to get a text tomorrow: 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

?

Sorry I get super psyched about our clothing lines, fun fact; did you know I overlook the entire design team and the direction on anything and everything we do?  

9 hours ago, Jeez said:

@Fernando, is the story about Izzy joining rehearsals/soundcheck at some point during NITL true or false?

I am not going to comment on my friend Izzy, I love and adore him.  So I would just ignore questions pertaining to him, ok?

I thought it was Axl, sincerely. Don't know how someone convinced Steven that Axl's lapdog was in charge.

12 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I thought it was Axl, sincerely. Don't know how someone convinced Steven that Axl's lapdog was in charge.

Since he`s brain damaged, I don`t think it would requite much to convince him Fermanager was in charge.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:28 AM, John Bonham said:

Steven Adler:

?

Guy is a genius. Axl should call him back just for those brilliant words.

On 5/18/2018 at 8:28 PM, John Bonham said:

Steven Adler:

?

Adler is more eloquent, more coherent and just all around more logical in his word choice compared to Axl's online ramblings.

We need him to post here, @Fernando make it happen.

15 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

You people enjoy your Frank and Axl's voice.

Steven still sounds like Appetite.  Axl doesn't.  

If they're going to milk AFD as hard as they are and basically tour it, why not bring Adler back? He's been playing AFD front to back in shitbars for 30 years, it's not an Izzy situation where his performance might be bad. The only possible issue is drugs but if he misbehaves just put Frank back.