GNS

Appetite for Destruction Super Deluxe Edition Leaks Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, Conor said:

The most popular comment is: BRASIL É GUNS N' ROSES

Did someone produce this on their 486with an upgraded video card?

15 hours ago, Conor said:

The most popular comment is: BRASIL É GUNS N' ROSES

Very nice this vídeo. Liked a lot

?

I'm quite looking forward to the acoustic tracks now. Couldn't give a flying fuck about anything else if it sounds like the '86 Jungle.

I just watched the entire thing.

And I'll be the first to admit:  I'm a sucker.  I spent a shitload of money on lithographs, t-shirts, towels, bags, and books last year.  I got caught up in the hype.  It was fun.  I even bought the little Funko action figures.

I bet I'd have happily pre-ordered this for $199.99 without even flinching.  I'm a collector.  I like dumb little shit like this.

But for them to have the unmitigated gall to sell this stupid ass box of shit for $1000???  Jesus christ no.  If I somehow found myself  in the Universal Music offices I'd fucking swipe one, but that's the only way I'll ever own this thing.

November Rain demo uploaded to their vevo on youtube.

I'm not sure it actually sounds any better than the tape I've had since 1992.  It's louder,  I guess?

As soon as the entire thing is available to download for free, let's all share the whole stupid thing, eh?

30 minutes ago, I_Are_ess said:

Apparently this whole thing has leaked now.id love a Personal Mission if anyone has. 

No need to ask in faggoty code...this place is free and open.  You can just ask if anyone has it.  I don't.  But I'm gonna look for it.  And I'm gonna download all of it.  And I'm not gonna pay a fucking nickel.

I'm downloading as we speak.  Is that it though?  Only 4 CDs worth?

Was there any actual MUSIC exclusive to that stupid box or is it all on the 4 CDs?