GNS

Appetite for Destruction Super Deluxe Edition Leaks Discussion Thread

There are several other studio sessions that we all have that could have been cleaned up and included.  There should have been at the very least ONE show included.  $200 for 4 CDs is also a shit deal too. 

25 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

There are several other studio sessions that we all have that could have been cleaned up and included.  There should have been at the very least ONE show included.  $200 for 4 CDs is also a shit deal too. 

No No no...You don't like any of the shit... so you can buy the 2 cd version! 

The posters and the banner are cool, but the main draw is the music.  I love listening to all the different demos.  It's all out there and one would think we've heard it all by now.  My only wish is to hear it all in the highest quality and if the sound of "shadow" is any indication of the mix on the rest of the tracks, then it's really what GnR fans have been asking for a long time.   A hard copy of uzi suicide without the crowd overdubs would be cool.  

After re listening to Shadow of My Gut I think I’m hearing new lyrics ?

Cause I’m breathless and

I got chafing theighs

got lipoband many years ago

but then ate all those fries 

6 hours ago, Dr Rockso said:

After re listening to Shadow of My Gut I think I’m hearing new lyrics ?

Cause I’m breathless and

I got chafing theighs

got lipoband many years ago

but then ate all those fries 

Whose alt account are you ?

16 hours ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

This is probably the version they cleaned up and used

You are probably right, cos when you click play it says this video has been blocked my UMG....

LULLZ at those numbnuts at the gyner thinking that Shadow of Your Love is some kind of "hit" cause it got a million views on youtube.

That Childish Gambino video that debuted Saturday night is at 48,000,000 and counting.  In just a few days. 

GNR will never be a "trending" band again.  It's over.  It's done.  They're dinosaurs.   But don't tell that to those retards fingering themselves over that shitty lyric video of a 30 year old song.

10 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

LULLZ at those numbnuts at the gyner thinking that Shadow of Your Love is some kind of "hit" cause it got a million views on youtube.

That Childish Gambino video that debuted Saturday night is at 48,000,000 and counting.  In just a few days. 

GNR will never be a "trending" band again.  It's over.  It's done.  They're dinosaurs.   But don't tell that to those retards fingering themselves over that shitty lyric video of a 30 year old song.

"everyone was dancing in the hallways, gnr are back on top " = mygnrforum user

If you want to lower your iq, each post you read over there is the equivalent to a drop of -10 points. That place has created a fair number of vegetables during its time.

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

GNR will never be a "trending" band again.  It's over.  It's done.  

Nooooo :crying:

I'm holding out for the UYI 31st anniversary box set in a few years. I assume it will have double the useless garbage as this one.

There's a video on youtube where this guy video taping Axl at the airport accidentally greets him by saying "Hi, Slash", and then Axl's bodyguard gets in an altercation with him. 

Not relevant to this thread, but I had to share.