Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Brand New Single From GNR's "Locked N' Loaded" Appetite For Destruction Boxset

Recommended Posts

Well, whoever is on it, I like it.  Sounds good.

 

Sounds like the Guns N' Roses we all became fans of.  But, now we shit on for...I don't know, reasons?  I don't "get" much of what seems to drive a lot of you these days.

 

But I'll be buying this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, D-GenerationX said:

Well, whoever is on it, I like it.  Sounds good.

 

Sounds like the Guns N' Roses we all became fans of.  But, now we shit on for...I don't know, reasons?  I don't "get" much of what seems to drive a lot of you these days.

 

But I'll be buying this.

I like it too. If you don't get why people are upset with GNR then I don't know what to tell you. But thankfully our disdain for GNR's last decades are turned into jokes and good humour overall. I don't see any sign of real negativity, just some people having a laugh at some rich guys.

 

I won't buy this. If people wanna pay for nostalgia crap and to watch them play a GH setlist with Axl sounding like shit, there's nothing I can do but I have to say: there are many bands deserving our money and attention, GNR as it is today is not one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why JB allows so many posters who literally hate Axl and wish him to die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this as the B Side to Its So Easy. Production wise it’s sounding good. Don’t have a record player now so can’t compare to see if there are added vocals. Am sure the drums are the same. Didn’t listen to it much back then, as it’s not upto anything on Appetite or Lies. I hope they have worked on the sound as much on the rest of the demos we’ve all heard on YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magisme said:

I don't understand why JB allows so many posters who literally hate Axl and wish him to die.

 

Meanwhile the tombs of the forum are full of posts exposing the sad truth about Salsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will pay fair amount of money for Chinese Democracy box set as, it`ll be better and far more interesting than 7 versions of You`re Crazy.

 

I won`t pay a dime for Appetite For Your Money shitfest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maynard said:

I like it too. If you don't get why people are upset with GNR then I don't know what to tell you. But thankfully our disdain for GNR's last decades are turned into jokes and good humour overall. I don't see any sign of real negativity, just some people having a laugh at some rich guys.

 

 

Oh no, I get that much.

 

But this site seems to have morphed from one with a slightly subversive bent to Try Hard Central.  With everyone having to constantly trying to top the last guy at being more edgy than edgy, we've reached a point where you have to crap on everything.  What's left that is safe?  Once everything sucks and everything is lame, I think the thread of the plot has been lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D-GenerationX said:

 

Oh no, I get that much.

 

But this site seems to have morphed from one with a slightly subversive bent to Try Hard Central.  With everyone having to constantly trying to top the last guy at being more edgy than edgy, we've reached a point where you have to crap on everything.  What's left that is safe?  Once everything sucks and everything is lame, I think the thread of the plot has been lost.

Feel free not to visit again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sounds as if they added modern Slash guitar playing to  SOYL. Listened to it a couple of times when it came out and I doubt that I will listen to it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

How does it go ? either get on board or fuck off.

Learn some manners, nomad.

 

We dont treat our visitors like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Learn some manners, nomad.

 

We dont treat our visitors like that.

Since when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Since when?

 

Since never. But Im not going to support the gipsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Learn some manners, nomad.

 

We dont treat our visitors like that.

Eat a dick, monkey.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only GNR would be so shit that two weeks after a single's release we still don't even know who's playing on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

It sounds as if they added modern Slash guitar playing to  SOYL. Listened to it a couple of times when it came out and I doubt that I will listen to it again. 

 

There is no way that is the original guitar track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2018 at 10:44 PM, Barry said:

The vocals don't sound anything like fat Axl though. 

The drums don't sound anything like Frank.

It does sound very fresh though. Very good mix in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised if some parts have been touched up.

Oh for fuck's sake, don't be a fool

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, auad said:

The decades of crack must have fried his brain or something if he doesn't recognize his own work.

There is a slim chance the drums are from the Hollywood Rose days, therefore some guy named Johny Kreis played them though. But i still think it's Adler with some reverb and shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×