AxlisOld

Is GUNNER the new Miser of thread spamming?

Because it sucks just as much when someone else does it.

10 hours ago, maynard said:

i think gunner is trying to drive skeeter really crazy with these threads.

Lol. Naw. Why would I care if somebody doesn’t like Slash? I’m not a big Slash fan at all. Can’t stand 99% of his non-GnR material. 

And Axl’s bandana or boots? It seems silly. Or all the Slash is a devil or whatever posts? Gunner is obviously trolling. But if that’s the kind of topics people on this forum enjoy....more power to Gunner and his fans. 

I doubt he is making all these weird topics specifically for me. Imagine having such a shitty life that your only sense of enjoyment is by making up troll topics designed at one person. You would basically be admitting that your enemy won. That your enemy controls your thoughts and emotions. You can’t stop thinking about him.  Wouldn’t that be a sad life? 

I have no clue why Gunner has gone full-Miser. But I doubt he is thinking about me. 

Gunner is the only guy making new topics. If JB likes the subject matter. And other posters are responding....??????

5 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

any new post that isnt by shitter (skeeter) or shitter (miser) is a-ok in my books

Lol. 

Still so butthurt. 

But it’s Ok little buddy. It doesn’t hurt me feelings. I’m glad you and Gunner have become best buddies. 

A guy in your state needs friends. Sometime having a friend in your corner, who has the same interests as you, can have just as much positive effect as all the different medicines you are taking. 

I really hope that all the meds, the dope and Gunner’s friendship is really helping with your anxiety and  depression. I’m pulling for you. 

When yoy lash out at me it just makes me respond by sending love your way. 

You got this buddy!!!!??????❤️❤️❤️

16 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Because it sucks just as much when someone else does it.

I would love to discuss filosophy or even science with you. I just ... Im not sure you would use the right measurement units.

14 hours ago, maynard said:

i think gunner is trying to drive skeeter really crazy with these threads.

People should thank me for the zillion of likes they got.

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. Naw. Why would I care if somebody doesn’t like Slash? I’m not a big Slash fan at all. Can’t stand 99% of his non-GnR material. 

And Axl’s bandana or boots? It seems silly. Or all the Slash is a devil or whatever posts? Gunner is obviously trolling. But if that’s the kind of topics people on this forum enjoy....more power to Gunner and his fans. 

I doubt he is making all these weird topics specifically for me. Imagine having such a shitty life that your only sense of enjoyment is by making up troll topics designed at one person. You would basically be admitting that your enemy won. That your enemy controls your thoughts and emotions. You can’t stop thinking about him.  Wouldn’t that be a sad life? 

I have no clue why Gunner has gone full-Miser. But I doubt he is thinking about me. 

Gunner is the only guy making new topics. If JB likes the subject matter. And other posters are responding....??????

Lol. 

Still so butthurt. 

But it’s Ok little buddy. It doesn’t hurt me feelings. I’m glad you and Gunner have become best buddies. 

A guy in your state needs friends. Sometime having a friend in your corner, who has the same interests as you, can have just as much positive effect as all the different medicines you are taking. 

I really hope that all the meds, the dope and Gunner’s friendship is really helping with your anxiety and  depression. I’m pulling for you. 

You begged to me, on your knees, to stop and for forgiveness. You chose the rules for some truces (no personal comments about each other, just about the posts). I respected. But you keep talking about me. I just hope this doesnt ends with you, again, crying to JB about me. Oh, wait you are already calling him on your posts about me. :facepalm:

And Axl’s bandana or boots? It seems silly

Yes, because your threads are poetry :lol:

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

@GUNNER, is there a drug epidemic in Portugal?

I know they have some of the most relaxed drug laws on earth so I was curious. 

I know jackshit about drugs :shrugs:

I firmly believe GUNNER has had problems with drugs. If not himself, someone he loves. It's so clear. I think he's had trouble with Mr. Judge and junkies.

14 minutes ago, maynard said:

I firmly believe GUNNER has had problems with drugs. If not himself, someone he loves. It's so clear.

No :lol:

I never had any contact with drugs ... and the only contact I have ever had with junkies are those who try to "help" people, who didn't ask for help, parking their cars.

14 minutes ago, maynard said:

I think he's had trouble with Mr. Judge and junkies.

Junkies must have problems with Mr. Judge, not me :P

On 04/04/2018 at 6:38 AM, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

Still so butthurt. 

You got this buddy!!!!??????❤️❤️❤️

i'll be celebrating when jb makes your death thread

1 minute ago, magisme said:

At least I'm containing the retard in one thread. :lol:

I think you have a high potential to expand.

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

I think you have a high potential to expand.

Thread ideas for the GNR section:

Is Stephanie Seymour objectively the hottest bitch that any GNR member has ever fucked?

Does Axl say "bitch" and sing about fucking bitches enough in his lyrics?

Is Duff a fucking bitch?

Is Slash a fucking bitch?

Seriously, guys, was Adler ever fucked like a bitch?

mags seems like he went off some meds recently.

Though I just realized he's a teacher, and I think it's Spring Break. So...drunk?

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Yes. You belong together.

Homo or not?