Jump to content
Skeeter

Could Axl do a doo-wop acapella album?

Recommended Posts

Axl Rose's career has always been defined by the success and career moves of Alan Niven and the band Great White.

 

GW's singer Jack Russell recently put out a new album that features an acapella (or a Capella) doo-wop song. And we know Axl loves the old doo-wop songs as he chose to cover Since I Don't Have You.

Should Axl again follow Jack Russell's career moves and release an album full of songs like this?

 

What would Axl's voice sound like without all the pro-tools help?
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ba ba ba beta bow bow do wop wop now i know

 

ba ba doopa slash is a cucka boopa do woo woo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That reminds me of the Ba-Ba-Better commercial for Harley Davidson they did with the sheep in it. For me that will always be the true Better video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2018 at 3:29 AM, Donald Trump said:

That reminds me of the Ba-Ba-Better commercial for Harley Davidson they did with the sheep in it. For me that will always be the true Better video. 

Why did that get scrapped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Why did that get scrapped?

Didn't HD end up going with PC instead? I thought it was because the album didn't end up coming out that year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Didn't HD end up going with PC instead? I thought it was because the album didn't end up coming out that year. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GnRLiars said:

Did this commercial actually air?

 

This is all kinds of bad

Just like Miser's favorite daily activity, no, it got pulled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GNS said:

Just like Miser's favorite daily activity, no, it got pulled.

I’m not surprised. Harley Davidson pretty much insults their whole community of buyers by calling them sheep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×