Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Upgrade to Version 4.2.8 of Invision Community

6 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Does the new version has a filter for arrogance and gross posting?

Hopefully it has one that blocks stories of bestiality, bragging about inbreeding and prevents people with IQs lower than 65 from posting. And weeds out liars. 

Lol. Coming from the guy who referenced all nurses as people who “failed at life” .....who flat out tells lies about Axl/Slash on a GnR forum.....and who has said he comes to forums to specifically troll people.....and who has bragged about having sex with his pet dog....

You are the last person that should ever mention the word class. 

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. Coming from the guy who referenced all nurses as people who “failed at life”

Facts:

You made a derogatory comment about nurses, implying its their job to clean shit. Yes the first post about nurses cleaning shit its yours. You started: watch page 19 of the confessions thread. (btw, take a look at page 20 of the same thread, I say "most nurses", not "all nurses", like your are implying I said ... another objective lie from you)

I just mocked you for that. Thats why you are so pissed. I know it hurts you deep inside to be humiliated by the "village idiot" in front of everybody.

Instead of staying quiet, hoping nobody notice your sad situation, no, you keep burying yourself even more by pretending you didnt understand all the sarcasm in my speech and trying to blame me for something you said. Lol.

Acting like everybody here is stupid or blind just make you look even more ridiculous and the situation more hilarious.

What is sad and a shame is to know that you made a derogatory comment about people like your own wife. I guess nobody is surprised, since your atittude regarding women is well known.

.....who flat out tells lies about Axl/Slash on a GnR forum

Facts:

Thats a lie. I just give my opinions.

This kind of accusations from someone who claims Axl used to beat women when he wasnt condemned for that, must be a joke.

Btw, when will you answer my question about this? Did you ever beat women or not? I cant find the thread I made about this. Did you ask to delete it? Thats highly suspicious... just saying.

.....and who has said he comes to forums to specifically troll people.....

Thats objectively a lie.

and who has bragged about having sex with his pet dog....

Objectively another lie (I dont even have a dog... what about you?)

You are the last person that should ever mention the word class. 

Tell us more about "brothers fucking each other asses, sucking each other cocks and eating each other shit". I bet everybody here find it very classy, mature and hilarious.

---

Tl,dr.  Dont read it. Its too embarassing to someone who's almost 50 :lol:

3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Facts:

You made a derogatory comment about nurses, implying its their job to clean shit. Yes the first post about nurses cleaning shit its yours. You started: watch page 19 of the confessions thread. (btw, take a look at page 20 of the same thread, I say "most nurses", not "all nurses", like your are implying I said ... another objective lie from you)

I just mocked you for that. Thats why you are so pissed. I know it hurts you deep inside to be humiliated by the "village idiot" in front of everybody.

Instead of staying quiet, hoping nobody notice your sad situation, no, you keep burying yourself even more by pretending you didnt understand all the sarcasm in my speech and trying to blame me for something you said. Lol.

Acting like everybody here is stupid or blind just make you look even more ridiculous and the situation more hilarious.

What is sad and a shame is to know that you made a derogatory comment about people like your own wife. I guess nobody is surprised, since your atittude regarding women is well known.

Facts:

Thats a lie. I just give my opinions.

This kind of accusations from someone who claims Axl used to beat women when he wasnt condemned for that, must be a joke.

Btw, when will you answer my question about this? Did you ever beat women or not? I cant find the thread I made about this. Did you ask to delete it? Thats highly suspicious... just saying.

Thats objectively a lie.

Objectively another lie (I dont even have a dog... what about you?)

Tell us more about "brothers fucking each other asses, sucking each other cocks and eating each other shit". I bet everybody here find it very classy, mature and hilarious.

---

Tl,dr.  Dont read it. Its too embarassing to someone who's almost 50 :lol:

I couldn’t be bothered to read all that nonsense and whining. I got through two points and saw that it’s all bullshit and typical Gunner retard lies. 

I will give you one compliment though. The way you twist things to try and make other people look bad....you’ve got quite a talent at it.   Somebody could say that they liked dogs and you would somehow twist it to them saying they hate Jews. 

It’s also impressive how you say the weirdest and grossest lies - but then act like you never said anything negative. 

I suppose its like you saying Axl never called Slash a cancer. And then still claiming it to be true even after the interview is posted where Axl literally calls Slash a cancer.  You have got a skill in that area. Twisting things around. 

I will keep blasting you on here for as long as I want. Every day. Every post. 

I gave you the chance to end it - and you said “keep it coming.”

So quit whining and crying, retard. If you want me to stop then you just have to stop. 

But you refuse. You LOVE the attention and you love playing the victim. Because you are soft AF. You dish it out but then whine and cry when people respond. 

You can make it stop. But you won’t. You would rather play the victim. 

Finally, how do you and your brother decide who gets to fuck your mom first?

Rock-paper-scissors? Arm wrestling? Or do you just rotate and take turns? Or do it at the same time - one in front and the other uses the backdoor?

53 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Keeps running from subject to subject when proven wrong point by point. :awesomedance:

Nope. Just don’t care about your ridiculous questions, which are all basically lies. 

Why are you avoiding the question? You said that on Wednesdays you get to have sex with your mom. How do you and your brother decide who goes first?  Do you rotate turns? Do you guys just bang her at the same time? How does it work?

6 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Nope. Just don’t care about your ridiculous questions, which are all basically lies. 

Why are you avoiding the question? You said that on Wednesdays you get to have sex with your mom. How do you and your brother decide who goes first?  Do you rotate turns? Do you guys just bang her at the same time? How does it work?

The lack of arguments against facts

:rofl-lol:

5 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Skeeter beats women?

I've been waiting for an answer to that question for something like 6 months

But you cant take your own conclusions by his actions:

-Agressive attitude

-Gross speach

-Derogatory terms against women

-Weird stories about his sexual life with women (what kind of beast tell details about this subject, anyway?)

-Jerk behavior with his coworkers (females included, I suppose)

-Exploration of women's domestic and professional work

- Women's harassment on the internet

- "Grab em by the pussy" supporter/blind follower

-Arrogance in general

Oh, and never forget that time when he almost challenged me for a fight (and you know I like to cry like a little girl) :lol:

11 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Skeeter beats women?

Lol. Apparently so. 

Because I bashed Axl for beating women......somehow in your boy’s retard logic, that means that I must also beat women. 

5 hours ago, GUNNER said:

The lack of arguments against facts

:rofl-lol:

I've been waiting for an answer to that question for something like 6 months

But you cant take your own conclusions by his actions:

-Agressive attitude

-Gross speach

-Derogatory terms against women

-Weird stories about his sexual life with women (what kind of beast tell details about this subject, anyway?)

-Jerk behavior with his coworkers (females included, I suppose)

-Exploration of women's domestic and professional work

- Women's harassment on the internet

- "Grab em by the pussy" supporter/blind follower

-Arrogance in general

Oh, and never forget that time when he almost challenged me for a fight (and you know I like to cry like a little girl) :lol:

It’s amazing how much I am in your head. Lmfao. You spend way too much time trying to figure out my life.  That’s creepy AF dude. 

I love how much time you spend thinking about me. Writing essays about me. No doubt jerking off about me. Gross....but funny. 

Lol. Apparently so. 

Because I bashed Axl for beating women......somehow in your boy’s retard logic, that  means that I must also beat women. 

I never said you beat women. I asked you, you got pissed and looks like you also begged for JB to delete the thread.

Anyway, you finally admit you "aparently" beat women. That explains alot.

It’s amazing how much I am in your head. Lmfao. You spend way too much time trying to figure out my life.  That’s creepy AF dude. 

I dont need to figure anything. I only repeat what you said about your life. Does it hurt you much? Simple, stop spreading bullshit about your life all over the forum. No one cares about that.

You dont see me inventing stuff about your mother or anything that you never talked about in here. Blame yourself, not me.

I love how much time you spend thinking about me.

As much as you spend with me. I just reply to your gross posts with facts.

Writing essays about me.

The facts touch you where it hurts more. Lol

No doubt jerking off about me. Gross....but funny. 

Did you say "gross"? :lol:

2 hours ago, JeanGenie said:

Wheres the dank meme section?

We didnt pay for it, so the germans took it to compensate our debt.