Sign in to follow this  
Navy Pearl

Axl is bipolar--Is anyone here bipolar??

The main reason I am doing this thread is because I am bipolar + I think that it is interesting that one of my favorite singers has this disease....Any thoughts??? 8-]] 

Gunner is the byproduct of generations of inbreeding. And his mom was drunk and high for most of her pregnancy. So that poor bastard really started life behind the eight ball. 

But didn’t Axl say that he didn’t suffer from bipolar disorder? 

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

I wish some users were bipolar. At least they would be complete jerks only 50% of the time.

Drug and alcohol addiction is prevalent with those who suffer from bipolar disorder. And unfortunately, so is suicide.

Wishing that hell on fellow GnR fans is pretty fucking sick on your part. 

The world needs to come together. Not wish death upon one another.  

5 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Drug and alcohol addiction is prevalent with those who suffer from bipolar disorder. And unfortunately, so is suicide.

Wishing that hell on fellow GnR fans is pretty fucking sick on your part. 

The world needs to come together. Not wish death upon one another.  

Stop stalking me.

Are you going to start following me everywhere again? You start posting about me in a thread before I even open said thread. Stop ruining the forum. Dont you have a life to manage, or something?

See? Thats why I told you to get a job or something. Its a shame that you keep parasiting your relatives like this. They spend the all day working hard to feed you while you are here being totally gross to strangers.

I've had bouts of it-have never been diagnosed.  Actually, I noticed his mood swings in the making of videos, where he would get mad about something, then would be really happy the next minute-that may just be rock star ego behavior, tho. I remember in the making of the Don't Cry video, he and Stephanie were gushing about how they had never had an argument before lol. Off topic, and I love the videos and Axl, but watching those with Stephanie always around seemed so much like Spinal Tap lol

3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Stop stalking me.

Are you going to start following me everywhere again? You start posting about me in a thread before I even open said thread. Stop ruining the forum. Dont you have a life to manage, or something?

See? Thats why I told you to get a job or something. Its a shame that you keep parasiting your relatives like this. They spend the all day working hard to feed you while you are here being totally gross to strangers.

Fuck off dickhead. 

Lol. I knew it wouldn’t take long for you to start crying and whining. 

You have the key to make it stop. You chose not to. It’s all up to you. 

My grandmother was bipolar, she terrorised the family. She is dead now and can’t say it was a huge loss. I know that sounds bad, but it’s the truth unfortunately. You never knew which side you got, totally unpredictable, one moment she loved you, the other moment she hated your guts and threatened to commit suicide cause of you. Stuff like that.

sorry to read you are bipolar Navy, hope you have good help and people supporting you. So unlike my grandmother who refused any help or meds, which made her so extremely hard to deal with. It’s a hard thing dealing with for yourself and people arround you.

47 minutes ago, Eric said:

I've had bouts of it-have never been diagnosed.  Actually, I noticed his mood swings in the making of videos, where he would get mad about something, then would be really happy the next minute-that may just be rock star ego behavior, tho. I remember in the making of the Don't Cry video, he and Stephanie were gushing about how they had never had an argument before lol. Off topic, and I love the videos and Axl, but watching those with Stephanie always around seemed so much like Spinal Tap lol

Those videos are cringeworthy indeed. However, if I were Axl and I had Stephanie Seymour to bang every day, I would not give a dusty fuck what my edgy peers thought of me either.

Damn, she was out of this world back then. Truly the sexiest supermodel of her generation. She oozed sex. Well done, Axl!!!

10 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Those videos are cringeworthy indeed. However, if I were Axl and I had Stephanie Seymour to bang every day, I would not give a dusty fuck what my edgy peers thought of me either.

Damn, she was out of this world back then. Truly the sexiest supermodel of her generation. She oozed sex. Well done, Axl!!!

She’s aged well

I’d fuck it