1) The breakup

2) The fact that the breakup lasted as long as it did

3) The fact that we have no new music, and haven't for a decade now

1 hour ago, 8=D said:

How much blame do you think Beta holds for any of the following:

1) The breakup

2) The fact that the breakup lasted as long as it did

3) The fact that we have no new music, and haven't for a decade now

I feel like it was all on Axl while Beta was the "yesman" in order to keep the job and not piss off Axl.

37 minutes ago, Appetiteforcovers said:

I feel like it was all on Axl while Beta was the "yesman" in order to keep the job and not piss off Axl.

This. I always considered Beta and TB as very good leeches. Axl seems like a person that loves someone if that someon just admires and agrees with every move he makes. So I guess it is all about Axl and the way he feels/behaves. They can be only blamed for not encouraging him to change some of his ways. But if you had the ability to live your life spending his money, would you change anything? :)

She and her family don’t care about the fans. 

Imagine if you had her (similar) position in Axl’s life. He viewed you  as a son and put you in charge as his manager. 

You would have to toe the line of being a yes man and supporting him. But also putting full effort into convincing him to share his music with his millions of fans. You know, the people who paid for that mansion he lives in. 

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

She and her family don’t care about the fans. 

Imagine if you had her (similar) position in Axl’s life. He viewed you  as a son and put you in charge as his manager. 

You would have to toe the line of being a yes man and supporting him. But also putting full effort into convincing him to share his music with his millions of fans. You know, the people who paid for that mansion he lives in. 

Yeah but you could tell Axl how great the music is (even if its not) to get him to release it. 

That is like being a yes man right, telling him CD was great when it was mediocre and that he needs to release the other albums.

21 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

Yeah but you could tell Axl how great the music is (even if its not) to get him to release it. 

That is like being a yes man right, telling him CD was great when it was mediocre and that he needs to release the other albums.

Go to the GnR Facebook page, which has 30 million followers, and you will find a ton of people who love CD. You will find fans who say it’s a masterpiece. 

I loved CD and would love to have three more albums just like it. 

As a fan I would always prefer more music from my favorite artist over that band releasing one album in 30 years. 

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Go to the GnR Facebook page, which has 30 million followers, and you will find a ton of people who love CD. You will find fans who say it’s a masterpiece. 

I loved CD and would love to have three more albums just like it. 

As a fan I would always prefer more music from my favorite artist over that band releasing one album in 30 years. 

Even if you loved it, you would have even more reason to tell Axl to release more

11 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

This. I always considered Beta and TB as very good leeches. Axl seems like a person that loves someone if that someon just admires and agrees with every move he makes. So I guess it is all about Axl and the way he feels/behaves. They can be only blamed for not encouraging him to change some of his ways. But if you had the ability to live your life spending his money, would you change anything? :)

I feel like Beta was Axl's scapegoat.  What idiot will reject making money from the reunion and/or album? 

There's something truly beautiful about a greasy wannabe neckbeard blaming an old woman for a band he likes, not outputting as much as he'd like.

13 hours ago, Conor said:

There's something truly beautiful about a greasy wannabe neckbeard blaming an old woman for a band he likes, not outputting as much as he'd like.

Alright mick.

Not sure. I wonder if things would had been different if Axl had management he wasn't friends, "family" with-same with Slash when his wife was involved in his stuff-I guess this probably happens with other bands, who knows-I was watching Rock in Rio from 2001-the hugging and crying at the end with Beta was a bit too much, not that it has to do with the topic