Sign in to follow this  
GUNNER

Close the doors

Close the forum to new users registration,  dont let unregistered people watch any content, kick all the suspect users and bring Lance back (upload a recent backup).

Lets make this our private playground.

not a bad idea.

the core people here are pretty cool.

even @altered beast with whom i seem to always have a rift with

i guess i understand that everything that happens here is supposed to be light hearted and fun

i feel sorry for some people

I know im relatively new here and it seems fairly tight knit here but its nice to be able to interact with GNR fans without Overlord Jarmo and his cretins, sorry Minions, damn, sorry, admins hanging about like the harbingers of doom for anything that may be against the narrative and not part of THEIR GNR lore!

No one should have to be forced to feel like they cannot be part of an online community due to people making real life shit for you because of it.

I'd agree with whats suggested above but for the fact that you're allowing the ASSHATS to win but I'm cool with whatever :D

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I'm against it. We're not a bunch of pussies hiding from the big bad truth nerds, are we?

I like you DS. 

Youre a throwback

i fuckin hate nerds

9 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I'm against it. We're not a bunch of pussies hiding from the big bad truth nerds, are we?

Yeah. We should fight back. Right?

It's somewhat of a tricky topic. Yes, you don't want the forum flooded with new accounts, especially when there are untoward types going around, but vetting accounts like that is an extremely arduous process and Bonham has enough on his plate to even consider that. And that's without mentioning that screening accounts is a bit mad anyway, especially for a forum that was built on foundations of tackling censorship. We were all new members at some point, and some of us have been here long enough to remember when GUNNER was a new name popping up, or GnRLiars, or Brasky himself. It's just not feasible. 

But also fuck what's happened, so I don't know.

15 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Yeah. We should fight back. Right?

I don't really have an interest in finding out out the identities of a couple nerdy hermaphrodites and posting it on Twitter, but if that's somebody else's thing here I say go for it. I just don't think we should be hiding from them like bitches when they don't have the balls (bother figuratively and literally) to post here in the first place.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:37 AM, bran said:

What the fuck happened to Lance?

Apparently he was doxxed.

Remember lance said he moved because of an internet threat and wouldn't talk more into detail about it? He moved a few states away. 

Just a friendly reminder the internet can fuck your life up for a very long time.