Wrestlemafia II: Purgatory Boogaloo - GAME OVER (TOWN WINS)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what are we waiting for??  

Alright sorry, all caught up.   I KNEW IT!  I KNEW IT!  Conor said a long time ago he was going to make everyone townies in a game just to fuck with us.  This wasn't exactly that, but same d

Alright sorry, all caught up.

I KNEW IT!  I KNEW IT!  Conor said a long time ago he was going to make everyone townies in a game just to fuck with us.  This wasn't exactly that, but same difference.  Wait, maybe that was facekicker who said that.  Either way, I've been waiting for a game where town is fighting itself.  

I enjoyed it.  I really wish I could've baited someone into trying to kill me as Ultimate Warrior, that would've been great.  I should've hinted at some power that would make mafia try to off me.  But I was dumb and outed myself as an indy.  Oh well.  Shit happens.  I enjoyed reading it and wondering who the fuck was who.  Totally thought JB and mags were dirty at separate points.  

@John Bonham, don't delete cardi's account.  

7 hours ago, magisme said:

Mafia had an investigation power? I'm gonna need more info to believe that.

Oh yeah! I meant to clarify this. They did, I don't know what page it was on, but it's revealed when Major Mayhem died.

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

We lost because of fucking Arnold. Well done Conor. It was a good game :thumbsup:

When we targeted @magisme for the night kill and it was blocked,  I thought you had switched sides and were leaking info to Jerry and @Mr America

Turns out, he really was in the studio.

44 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

When we targeted @magisme for the night kill and it was blocked,  I thought you had switched sides and were leaking info to Jerry and @Mr America

Turns out, he really was in the studio.

Arnold did not send in his night kill which effectively left us vulnerable.

I assume he had already been turned by then.

17 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Don't be sad, your game was still great. Glad I wasn't playing, because A. I'd have went after Mags day one and B. I'm happy not playing mafia again; but this was a greatly hosted game like I've come to expect from you.

I'm glad you enjoyed, it's a unique perspective watching a game, I tend to find you get a clearer view of things without having to interact with anyone. I prefer hosting over playing. I'm not a big fan of the small games with the same people on loop, hence I try to stir up the formula a bit. I'd get involved if we got a big group together again.