Conor

Wrestlemafia II: Purgatory Boogaloo - GAME OVER (TOWN WINS)

Non-players jumping into this thread is getting to be a bit of a piss take and is partially responsible for stalling the game. Fuck off, or we'll have to work something else out.

43 minutes ago, Conor said:

Non-players jumping into this thread is getting to be a bit of a piss take and is partially responsible for stalling the game. Fuck off, or we'll have to work something else out.

The game is fine. How much activity can we really expect on a fat, shit Monday?

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

whatd i do this time?

I don't even know. It's just a feeling. Maybe I'm just not used to seeing posts from your hermit ass.

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

OFFICIAL CARD:

NXT Showcase Match: NXT Callup @KFCBucket vs Gimmick of the Year 2017 Recipient @hotdogman

Tag Team Extravaganza: @John Bonham and @arnold layne vs @altered beast and @Major Mayhem

Singles Match: @GnRLiars vs @Ragnar

Main Event: @bacardimayne vs @magisme

I see you grabbing that brass ring mags.

Well ladies and gentlemen, there we have it. I'm terribly sorry that it slipped my mind... but this is an elimination tournament! The winner or winners of each match will be safe to fight another day, however the losers will be placed into a second round of competition this very night. Pulling double duty will really separate those willing to give their all to fight for the WWE. Good luck.

tumblr_o8dxk8gNvA1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I will create five match polls. Your votes will be public, and each will end when a majority has been reached. This is primarily to make the counting process easier. Any special voting powers or detriments will still be in effect. To clarify, the winner of each match will be safe for the remainder of the day, and the losers will go into another round of competition. One or more of the losers will die by the end of the Day, keep this in mind.

How's that for Day One cockswinging you faaaaaaaaaatasses?

I'll ask everyone to notice that I was the only person who called bacardi into question. Why is this significant? Because he was in no danger. He was elected commissioner, which is essentially Town President for a day. Everyone appeared to be on his side. Yet when he wrote the card, he chose to go against me in the main event, the one person who suspects him of mafia ties.

I don't expect anyone to believe me. This is a game of lying. But if bacardi happens to pull some Injun voodoo and I die, when you see that I'm town, take a good look at the man in the headdress.