Conor

Wrestlemafia II: Purgatory Boogaloo - GAME OVER (TOWN WINS)

With an overwhelming majority, bacardimayne has been elected your Commissioner. 

Official Vote Count: 
bacardimayne - 9 votes (Troy McClure, Ragnar, bacardimayne, altered beast, John Bonham, hotdogman, KFCBucket, GnRLiars)
John Bonham - 1 vote (arnold layne)

Abstained from voting: Major Mayhem, magisme

Commissionermayne, you will take charge of tonight's booking. An extravagant opening to proceedings is required, therefore we would like you to book FOUR MATCHES. Three of which will be 1 v 1, and a final 2 v 2 tag team match playa. You are in no rush to produce this card, but excessive pandering and dilly-dallying will be noted and warned against. Please consult the locker room and discuss possibilities for the match card. Once again, using the ten superstars available to you (including yourself), make three singles matches, and one tag team match. Thank you.

Troy McClure has been given the night off due to personal reasons, and is not eligible to compete. I will address this on Smackdown in the coming week.

wwe-commissioner-mick-foley.jpg

@bacardimayne @arnold layne @Major Mayhem @Ragnar @magisme @altered beast @John Bonham @hotdogman @KFCBucket @GnRLiars

Non-players jumping into this thread is getting to be a bit of a piss take and is partially responsible for stalling the game. Fuck off, or we'll have to work something else out.

43 minutes ago, Conor said:

Non-players jumping into this thread is getting to be a bit of a piss take and is partially responsible for stalling the game. Fuck off, or we'll have to work something else out.

The game is fine. How much activity can we really expect on a fat, shit Monday?

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

whatd i do this time?

I don't even know. It's just a feeling. Maybe I'm just not used to seeing posts from your hermit ass.