18 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

This thread should be merged with the SJW thread :lol:

I agree that police are retards, but their stupidity is more harmful so it warrants its own thread.

13 hours ago, 8=D said:

We've got a future David Koresh on our hands here. Fucker probably cheered on 9/11.

You probably killed him.

On 1/20/2018 at 3:28 PM, Brian said:

We've got a future David Koresh on our hands here. Fucker probably cheered on 9/11.

And here's this stupid statist pile of shit. If you had the brain of a pissant you would recognize that everybody here knows that you're far more likely to go out killing people than I am. Difference is you'd go after women and children because you're a creepy little pussy that couldn't handle anything else. Just the facts, ma'am.

I am going to start writing down the injustices local law enforcement is responsible for in this thread. 

Yesterday I saw a cop fail to use a turn signal to switch lanes.

9 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

And here's this stupid statist pile of shit. If you had the brain of a pissant you would recognize that everybody here knows that you're far more likely to go out killing people than I am. Difference is you'd go after women and children because you're a creepy little pussy that couldn't handle anything else. Just the facts, ma'am.

I don't think he actually believes the crap he spews whenever he goes off on a tangent, but he knows he can get attention if he goes about it this way.