8 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

It just can't keep happening. Not with video as readily available as it is becoming. Juries can't just keep ignoring it.

I sincerely hope that you're right.

On 2/19/2018 at 7:01 PM, Damn_Smooth said:

Fucking disgusting pussies.

To be fair, it really is difficult for 3-5 beefy, armed police officers to restrain a 130 lb woman without throwing her down stairs and punching her in the face. You think you could do better, but you weren't there. Her midriff was probably terrifying.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

To be fair, it really is difficult for 3-5 beefy, armed police officers to restrain a 130 lb woman without throwing her down stairs and punching her in the face. You think you could do better, but you weren't there. Her midriff was probably terrifying.

Yeah, on second thought they probably should have shot her. She should have just listened.

I just caught wind of this yesterday, but apparently there were multiple coward cops who showed up to the shooting in Florida.  One guy, the one that is being most reported on at the moment, and who was the school's safety officer or whatever, has resigned and retired and will collect his pension.  They have video of it, but it's not released.  I hope it is eventually.  I'm not sure how FOIA works, but the Chief of police seemed to put it on the prosecutors whether or not it will be released.  Anyway, this dude basically posted up outside and stayed there.  And more reports are coming in that like 4 to 10 more cops showed up and, while I hate to use this word, because it's often abused... literally did nothing to intervene or stop nik cruz.  

Libshits "Drumpf is Hitler! We need him to take away all civilian guns and make sure only the police and military have them!

15 minutes ago, bran said:

Libshits "Drumpf is Hitler! We need him to take away all civilian guns and make sure only the police and military have them!

Sad thing is Trump looks to be abiding and he'll probably have the support of the cuckservatives to do it.