Finally, a thread to post all of your anti-pig memes, news stories and generally anything that exposes them for the pieces of shit that they are. You're welcome.

RjRvosO.jpg

It's pretty straightforward.  I don't do gangsta shit.  I avoid trouble.  I avoid cops.

I'm not saying cops aren't scumbags that go around killing people for sport.  Some of them are.  There's all kinds of evidence all over the internet about it.

Bitching about it on a music forum isn't gonna change anything.

That is your point right?  You started this thread to bitch about cops.  Well, carry on then.

1 minute ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It's pretty straightforward.  I don't do gangsta shit.  I avoid trouble.  I avoid cops.

I'm not saying cops aren't scumbags that go around killing people for sport.  Some of them are.  There's all kinds of evidence all over the internet about it.

Bitching about it on a music forum isn't gonna change anything.

That is your point right?  You started this thread to bitch about cops.  Well, carry on then.

I was planning on it. Your permission wasn't required.

CGDKu5k.jpg

...and that's what happens to good cops.

I couldn't get over the sheer amount of police that I saw on a daily basis when I lived in Denver and California.

I found it very, very unnerving. I felt uncomfortable everywhere I went. Cops just following you in their cruiser all the way to your house and pulling in behind you until you get out of your car and go inside. It was weird, just this constant surveillance by cops with nothing better to do than intimidate people going about their lives. 

By the way, this was in a very affluent area. Nothing sketchy was going on. I found it to be horrible and it would really make you paranoid at times. 

They are pure bullies on a power trip. 

25 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

They exist to protect and to serve.

No, they exist for revenue generation and as the first line of protection for the elite if the peasents ever decide to get out of line. That is all.

6 hours ago, Facekicker said:

I couldn't get over the sheer amount of police that I saw on a daily basis when I lived in Denver and California.

I found it very, very unnerving. I felt uncomfortable everywhere I went. Cops just following you in their cruiser all the way to your house and pulling in behind you until you get out of your car and go inside. It was weird, just this constant surveillance by cops with nothing better to do than intimidate people going about their lives. 

By the way, this was in a very affluent area. Nothing sketchy was going on. I found it to be horrible and it would really make you paranoid at times. 

They are pure bullies on a power trip. 

And it has gotten WAY worse.

My one real run in with a cop wasn't too pleasant. The cop has since been fired, but I feel like he may end up killing someone.

As a rule, cops more or less, are scum everywhere.

However, when it comes to U.S. cops, it is a whole different story.

Trigger happy is an understatement. They are on another level.

It also seems to me they do not receive basic Martial Arts training. They shoot everyone who gets in their way.

Then again, the ones I have encountered were tubs of lard, fucking pathetic slobs with their bellies dangling between their legs.

So, I guess trigger happiness is the only way they drag their fat asses home alive.