Conor

WM2: Sign-Up Thread

He's already admitted it.  People were guessing who he was, and someone guessed facekicker and he said bingo.  Now of course, he could've been bullshitting, but he said he would acknowledge it if someone guessed correctly.  I can't find the thread this occurred in, admittedly.  

25 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

He was trolling 

Hotdogman is not facekicker 

ask jb

@John Bonham

JB... I seem to recall a mafia game where you discovered this.  Or you said you had a really strong suspicion it was him because their IP address was the same one time and one time only (ie he slipped up).  It was you, me, and Hans on Mafia and you and Hans were annoyed that Facekicker was using alts to manipulate the game but you couldn't let on.  Maybe I'm mixing it up with some other alt he had.  Anyhoo, what say you?

Alright alright, if you guys say so.  

We need 4 more people.  The thing is- if we resort to begging, then we'll get people who don't give a fuck and won't play or put no effort in.  So we need to find a way to motivate folks.  

I think Hans is immigrating to America so that's at least part of her absence.  

1 hour ago, altered beast said:

Alright alright, if you guys say so.  

We need 4 more people.  The thing is- if we resort to begging, then we'll get people who don't give a fuck and won't play or put no effort in.  So we need to find a way to motivate folks.  

I think Hans is immigrating to America so that's at least part of her absence.  

@inthisriver has her chained in his basement.

I’m going to delay the start by a few days to ensure we get as many sign-ups as possible, and that we don’t have any double accounts or similar shenanigans.

This also gives me time to make the necessary adjustments if we don’t hit 15. I’m aiming to send the roles on Friday 5th, with the game starting soon after.

Could seriously do with one or two more. Paging @Damn_Smooth again :) Given the fact we haven't reached the 15, there will most certainly be people taking on new roles after death (not immediately, and not everyone). If anyone actively wants to avoid this, please let me know.

Not really sure what part of retired people are struggling with. Butthurt has nothing to do with anything. Nice attempt, but peer pressure doesn't mean shit to me.