Conor

WM2: Sign-Up Thread

On 1/1/2018 at 4:52 PM, Troy McClure said:

Is this a #metoo moment ?

member when wwf had fuckable women on tv

i member 

any way don't forget the angle where he and trish make out lmao fuckin vince

The roles have been sent. If you have registered for the game and not received your role, please message me immediately. If you have not yet signed up and would like to do so, this is your final chance and you should also message me immediately stating your intent to join the game. At this time I would also @John Bonham to check where necessary, and confirm, that no players are signed up to the game under secondary accounts or profiles, and that each player is a unique user.

56 minutes ago, magisme said:

You'd have to be 100% confirmed fag not to play this game.

Posting on a Gn'R forum in 2018 wasn't your first indicator?

I'll sign in, if 3 players are previously available for a partnership with me.

At this point we dont even know the roles, so it is like a blind date between fags aka wrestling fans.

5 hours ago, Conor said:

The roles have been sent. If you have registered for the game and not received your role, please message me immediately. If you have not yet signed up and would like to do so, this is your final chance and you should also message me immediately stating your intent to join the game. At this time I would also @John Bonham to check where necessary, and confirm, that no players are signed up to the game under secondary accounts or profiles, and that each player is a unique user.

Confirmed.

As always, inactive roles will be re-distributed to players before new roles are introduced, to keep the right balance of things. I'll make it clear when someone is being explicitly replaced for breaking rules/not showing up e.g. Conor has re-entered the game and replaced Vince McMahon.

The game will start this weekend. I would like to give everyone a chance to see their roles, and ask any necessary questions before starting.

Roles that did not make the cut:

You are Scott Steiner, FREAK aligned. Mathematics: You have a 141.67% of winning the game because Señor Joe knows he can't beat you. However, you may only post the phrases "FAAAAATASSES", "gimme a FUCKING mic", and "belly to belly". 

10 minutes ago, Conor said:

Roles that did not make the cut:

You are Scott Steiner, FREAK aligned. Mathematics: You have a 141.67% of winning the game because Señor Joe knows he can't beat you. However, you may only post the phrases "FAAAAATASSES", "gimme a FUCKING mic", and "belly to belly". 

Damn. That would have been the role to draw me out of retirement.