Donald Trump

Do we need an UFO thread now?

22 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Just like he arrested Hillary?

You know what just dawned on me? He can't be called out on that in the next election. If he does lock her up before then (unlikely) then yay, he did what he said he would. If he doesn't, what's his Democrat opponent gonna do, say he doesn't keep promises, because he didn't lock up their last candidate?

Ancient Aliens season 13 episode 1.  A special extended episode about the UFO conspiracy.  I know it's all bullshit but I absolutely love it.  And honestly....it's possible.  We really don't know shit about anything in the grand scheme of existence, so maybe there are other lifeforms and civilizations our tiny little mammal brains can't even fathom.

Remember Stephen Hawkings warning about alien contact 

Paraphrase: 

"Historically, an advanced civilisation meeting an inferior one has never worked out well for the inferior one" 

12 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Nobody can stop you.

just kidding.
Many years ago I was an enthusiast of the subject, but over time, and without seeing overwhelming evidence of any of it ... I let it go ... it was all just "lights" in the sky ... I never saw a picture or video even with quality and accuracy ...

this video ... confirmed as "true" ... says nothing ...

12 hours ago, auad said:

just kidding.
Many years ago I was an enthusiast of the subject, but over time, and without seeing overwhelming evidence of any of it ... I let it go ... it was all just "lights" in the sky ... I never saw a picture or video even with quality and accuracy ...

this video ... confirmed as "true" ... says nothing ...

believe brother.

They have publicly confirmed that this is 'unidefinited' for a government agency to do that is pretty big (unless they know exactly what it is, i.e a highly private/undisclosed military project that was caught on camera while they were experimenting with it, and instead of 'revealing' the technology to the world, they would rather throw smoke and mirros by saying "we dont know what it is, its 'unidentifeid'. Either way , i'm on the fence on this.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:00 AM, GNS said:

believe brother.

They have publicly confirmed that this is 'unidefinited' for a government agency to do that is pretty big (unless they know exactly what it is, i.e a highly private/undisclosed military project that was caught on camera while they were experimenting with it, and instead of 'revealing' the technology to the world, they would rather throw smoke and mirros by saying "we dont know what it is, its 'unidentifeid'. Either way , i'm on the fence on this.

someone need to leak real photos or videos, I, like you, I want to believe, but as you,  i'm on the fence on this.

what about this recent event on Area 51?

On 12/19/2017 at 3:25 AM, John Bonham said:

the thing I saw over a field on May 1, 1990 also looked like a big tic tac. 

it moved the same way.

i still wonder what it was.

weather balloon?

Swamp gas 

Question for our resident UFO  expert (whom ever that may be)

Is the right course of action if you see a UFO 🛸 to light some rounds out on it and scream Murcia !

Asking for a friend :cowboy:

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Question for our resident UFO  expert (whom ever that may be)

Is the right course of action if you see a UFO 🛸 to light some rounds out on it and scream Murcia !

Asking for a friend :cowboy:

No. Just bend over and spread them. Your puny bullets will only make the insertion rougher. /Weak statist cop apologizer.

Fuck yeah, you shoot those commie bastards. Shouting 'Murica is definitely optional.