popcorn's snare

Are we gonna play a game over christmas or wat?

Hey fuckos,

Who wants to play a game over Christmas?  Don't give me this "i'm too busy" shit.  Half of you assholes are posting plenty on here.  You got time for Mafia.  

I vote Connor.  I would vote facekicker, but after his colossal failure with the last game (hot dog man gay mafia), I don't know if I can trust him.  Troy of course puts in a lot of effort, but sometimes gets outta control with the gimmicks.  I could get on board for him though, for sure.  Damn Smooth needs to nut up and host one eventually.  JB is always good.  Anybody else?  GnRLiars.  The important point here is that you could be playing mafia, but tell your relatives that you're working on very serious business for your job.  

I could maybe host.  It would be a straight game.  None of this flip flopping, changing sides bullshit.  Town, Mafia, Independent- standard roles.  

10 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Dude your not gonna let Gunner win right ?

He bet me he could put you in a hissy and retire your ass from mafia !

If Gunner had one single thing to do with my decision I'd play just to spite him.

14 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

@altered beast you’d be a great host 

im in as a player 

Where do I go to find a premade game setup?  I'd use it as a template.  Like I said, this is gonna be straightforward mafia.  No shenanigans or team switching, or resurrections, or new players midway, or mr america, or any of that shit.  So I could probably wing it.  I'm just not good with the story.  What I don't want is the roles to give away people.  So like, the grinch could be a good buy.  Santa could be bad.  Krampus could be an indy.  An elf could be a bad guy.  Mrs. Claus could get gang banged.  

16 hours ago, altered beast said:

The important point here is that you could be playing mafia, but tell your relatives that you're working on very serious business for your job.  

:thumbsup: 

On 12/14/2017 at 8:12 PM, GUNNER said:

Nice from you ... giving a chance to @Skeeter to become the new 2nd best player in mafia.

I just checked the official game statistics and it is true. I am the top ranked mafia player in GnR history. Number one. The best. GOAT. 

Gunner you are currently ranked 27th. Out of 29 total players. 

The only way to draw me out of retirement is with a $500 amazon gift card. Come up with that and I will think about playing one more game.