Donald Trump

Anybody else bummed that Kevin Spacey's career is over?

I actually used to feel sorry for him as an actor. He used to pop in certain movies but he wasn't a big player. I think it was during a trailer for The Ref back in 1994 as a kid. I was thinking "that pretentious movie's not going to make any money". That guy has a weird last name.

His career kept getting bigger with Glengarry Glenross, Usual Suspects, Se7en, and in American Beauty where he really hit the big time. He's come a long way. I thought his impersonations during Inside the Actor's Studio were dead on. There's something to admire when people perfect their craft.

Turns out he's just a creep like a lot of people. I've been reading more rumors about Charlie Sheen who I also used to think highly of. I wonder what will come of the Louis C. K. rumors. Never meet your heroes.

I've been a fan for over 20 years.  I've also known through a friend that got hit on by him in the late 90s that he's always been a lecherous out of control gay preying on younger dudes.  Changes nothing for me.  I don't give a fuck what an asshole he is.....THEY'RE ALL ASSHOLES.  Including our beloved Axl and Slash.

Spacey gave one of the most incredible death scenes I've ever seen in LA Confidential.  Sorry for the spoiler for a 20 year old movie.   It's masterful.  You can see the light go out of his eyes.  He's an enormous acting talent in everything he does, even his more recent hit Baby Driver.   I just like movies.   If you never watch a movie cause the actors/directors are scum in real life, you won't be watching movies. 

PS.....I still think Travolta is next.  Second biggest open secret in Hollywood after Spacey

American Beauty, Glengarry, Swimming with sharks....even Frank Underwood in season one and two.  Spacey's an awesome actor.   So he diddled twinks that wanted to get ahead in the industry just like EVERYONE else.  For some reason he was thrown under the bus as a sacrificial lamb for the masses to devour.  HYPOCRISY IS OFF THE CHARTS.

I separate the man from the performances.

He used to be great but he's been shit for a good while. He went full Al Pacino and started to do nothing but exaggerated tryhard performances.

The guy who services my air conditioner is a genius with cooling systems. 

He recently got nailed for sexual abusing little boys. Apparently He has been a predator of little boys for 30 years. 

Im not going to fire him though. Because he does such a great job at his profession. 

Sexual abuse of kids is OK if you are really good at your job. Right?

So don't hire him anymore to fix your AC.   Did it any way diminish the air quality he gave you all those years?  If you could, would you rather have had a hot sweltering house?

Stop hiring him from now on, sure.  But how does what you didn't know at the time taint the air quality for years?

PS...the friend I know was in his early 20s at the time.  Far cry from 14.  It's an open secret that lots of gay dudes like "twinks" but I'd never heard anything about actual under-18 teenagers.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Yeah. It probably goes beyond "asshole" once you start molesting kids.

Naw. Not if they are really good at their normal job. 

Did Spacey rape anyone? The media acts like this is another case of Arnold and Dudley getting molested at Mr. Horton's bike shop, but every story I have read is about Spacey grabbin' penis. Now they are cutting him out of a movie and replacing him with an older gay actor who isn't as good. One article even talked about replacing him on House of Cards with the fat dude from King of Queens. We forgave Mel Ginson and Roman Polanski. Is Kevin Spacey beyond redemption?

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Did Spacey rape anyone? Every story I have read is about him grabbin' penis. Now Hollywoood is cutting him out of a movie and replacing him with an older gay actor who isn't as good. And I saw another article where they talked about replacing him on House of Cards with the fat dude from King of Queens. We forgave Mel Ginson and Roman Polanski. Is Kevin Spacey beyond redemption?

Mel Gibson never said anything wrong to begin with. 

20 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

Mel Gibsons career is still fucked and Polanski hasnt visited the US for 40 years for a reason.

No it's not. 

Mel directed Hacksaw Ridge and he is about to be in another (most likely) box office success this holiday in Daddy's Home 2.

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

The guy who services my air conditioner is a genius with cooling systems. 

He recently got nailed for sexual abusing little boys. Apparently He has been a predator of little boys for 30 years. 

Im not going to fire him though. Because he does such a great job at his profession. 

Sexual abuse of kids is OK if you are really good at your job. Right?

Yeah, totally the same situation, right...

Spacey wasn't even fucked them. Yeah, his career is over, but replacing him in actual movies where he played/reshoot scenes is pretty stupid, imho. Reminds me of the commie logic

You could find almost anybody who might repair your air conditioner

You couldn't find another Spacey

39 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

Mel Gibsons career is still fucked and Polanski hasnt visited the US for 40 years for a reason.

Gibson made Hacksaw Ridge. The best movie of last year.

As usual, they overlooked him because he`s not a politically correct faggot and calls spade a spade.