maynard

Re: Leaks. Time to confess.

Really all I'm looking for is Evader's version of Chinese Democracy, Evader's The General along with the 2001 Madagascar.

Such a recording no longer exists.  I hear that Axl, being such a sound judge of skill and musicianship had DJ Ashba record over Buckethead with parts that Axl felt were "Way more on the money".

8 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Such a recording no longer exists.  I hear that Axl, being such a sound judge of skill and musicianship had DJ Ashba record over Buckethead with parts that Axl felt were "Way more on the money".

Reasonable 

but it was circulated in 04

pre Ashba 

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Reasonable 

but it was circulated in 04

pre Ashba 

Yes I know, but the recordings of that were destroyed in the great Shit Heap Fire of 09

7 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Yes I know, but the recordings of that were destroyed in the great Shit Heap Fire of 09

Your meaty goodness is clear

but I know what is out there and would like to chat with a person who has that demo

May your Salami be Hard and your day be Genoa

On a serious note, not that Salami isn't the most serious of serious business, it is out there.  Good luck trying to get one of the pathetic mongrels who hoard it to entertain you though.  Shower of bastards.

I could write a book on my efforts to unearth what has seemingly been buried.  It's amazing to me that leaks have dried up, when I would think those who have them could care less about such things now that it has been so long.

5 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

I could write a book on my efforts to unearth what has seemingly been buried.  It's amazing to me that leaks have dried up, when I would think those who have them could care less about such things now that it has been so long.

I would pay $100 to hear a couple leaks. I wish this band would share its music with their fans 

@deelowbrown

i think the hoarders thought process is saving what they have that’s un circulated to trade for what they don’t have 

i mean CD 2 is out there and I’m not talking remixes 

2000 intentions is also out there

Some cool un spoke of shit like Buckethead TIL and Estranged 

and the 2006 ish Izzy Recording 

giphy.gif

Oh, I know pretty good what is out there, I'm just surprised that some of the things have perceived value going forward.  I imagine when the next release happens, some of the things being kept won't be worth so much.

To your point though, it isn't money that motivates some of these people, it's having more things that are unreleased.  Makes it hard to barter, for sure

Edited by deelowbrown

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

@deelowbrown

i think the hoarders thought process is saving what they have that’s un circulated to trade for what they don’t have 

i mean CD 2 is out there and I’m not talking remixes 

2000 intentions is also out there

Some cool un spoke of shit like Buckethead TIL and Estranged 

and the 2006 ish Izzy Recording 

giphy.gif

How many unreleased songs do you think are out there?

Edited by suiccidematt

On 3/15/2019 at 7:01 AM, Bill Brasky said:

Uncle Bill would really love Estranged 2001 studio demo w/bucket head

who wants to hook Uncle Bill up

I thought that was just a remix made by evader. I don't think it exists. 

Atlas Shrugged and Jackie Chan are out there though along with 2002, 2009 rehearsals and 2010 tour doc.