Sign in to follow this  
maynard

Re: Leaks. Time to confess.

46 minutes ago, uruguns said:

When will remastered AFD, the plague, etc. leak?

I remember how CD leaked back in 2008 like a week before release.

i hope them dont leak with aim sounds lol at least i dont have to remove them i remember removing them and a idiot (chicken-dinner)calling me a stealer of his work cuz i started with scraped n sorry the same songs he did but he did a crap job and after i started to clean the other songs he disappeared, lol.

1 minute ago, imsorry said:

i hope them dont leak with aim sounds lol at least i dont have to remove them i remember removing them and a idiot (chicken-dinner)calling me a stealer of his work cuz i started with scraped n sorry the same songs he did but he did a crap job and after i started to clean the other songs he disappeared, lol.

Those horrible aim noises all over the songs yet we couldn't resist listening to them and ruining the experience. Good times. Lol

Let me know if there's another link to grab all those various edits.  I was in a hurry this morning and missed them.

Is there a better version of OMG and Silkworms or just the shitty low fi mono versions we got last week?

3 hours ago, Waclimino said:

So, as of now it's:

House of Blues 2001
Puerto Rico 2010
The Blues 2001
There Was a Time 2001
This I Love Remix
Stereo Oh My God
Stereo Silkworms
Going Down 2002

Is that list correct? Will anyone be kind enough to PM me the links?

I need too... PM please !!!

We need a remix of TIL featuring the nex vox + Robin's solo. Thanks Axl for sharing your music in a way to engage the fanbase to tinker with it til we get our own favorite versions. Genius, evolution of UYI, natural progression of the GNR sound last true real actual ultimate rock star!!!!

46 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I can't understand why Axl didn't put raspy vocals on TIL and every other CD song to begin with. 

Read that he wanted to sing more cleanly on purpose. Chose wrong :D

2 hours ago, maynard said:

We need a remix of TIL featuring the nex vox + Robin's solo. Thanks Axl for sharing your music in a way to engage the fanbase to tinker with it til we get our own favorite versions. Genius, evolution of UYI, natural progression of the GNR sound last true real actual ultimate rock star!!!!

The multitracks were kind of that and it was awesome. Imagine if he did have released it like that, though. "I don't know how to finish this, so you do it." 

8 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

The multitracks were kind of that and it was awesome. Imagine if he did have released it like that, though. "I don't know how to finish this, so you do it." 

NIN did it the the proper way. It was really fun.

Bob Dylan has something like that on his website. Ie. all along the watchtower, you can make your own mix with just vocal and bass, or drums and guitar, etc.  A simple idea that could not be duplicated in the complex world of online gnr electronica.

I think I like the bumble foot version of OMG, but couldn’t tell the difference between the two silkworms.  Also, it’s nice to hear the demos of street of dreams and twat in such clarity.  I like the 01 version of the blues better than the album version.  

11 minutes ago, gunsntortillas said:

Anybody have Going Down? 

Is it the same version with the Stinson vocals?

Yep

8 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

I wasn't trying to be cute.

I really do want Mi Amor and Ballad of Death, if there are indeed studio versions out there.

There's no Axl vocals so surely they're completely worthless.....so if you have them, please leak them for the demented.

Unless of course, it's just a soundboard show, which we already have.  I only want them if they're really studio tracks.