maynard

Re: Leaks. Time to confess.

20 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Nobody has Atlas or General.

Here's the shitty ass OMG and Silkworms that leaked.

Out of curiosity I layered this OMG onto the official one from End of Days and mixed it into one track.  I'm not good at noticing shit, but it sounds like the same fucking song to me.  No differences.  Definitely same vocals and everything.

I don't think this is the actual OMG remix that was allegedly on MSL's disc.  This seriously just sounds like the one we've had since 1999 just played through a shitty old tape player.  Download the my layered mix and tell me what you think.

http://wetransfer.com/downloads/19f57c1778c465ba9f400103ca9bb28620180608115323/7e121c7cfd64f70f6065903c9de6226a20180608115323/390ae8

It's not the same shit. If you would have actually listened to the song, you would have noticed it!

It has a different solo (Bumblefoot), it has kind of a SKA guitars part close to the solo, the guitars in the whole song are different,  and yes it is the version from that disc.

The only thing is that it's compressed on purpose. It's not hard to get the reason why it's compressed that way.

Given that these aren't "new" songs we haven't heard yet in the past, and the fidelity is awful, these leaks aren't very good. It's interesting to hear, but it's not like I am gonna listen to them after the curiosity factor wears off. The tracks being mono scratch tracks missing key elements of the songs explains why they sound so bad. It also might explain why Tommy Stinson had lead vocals on 'Going Down'. 

The live version of Silkworms is still the definitive version that's out there. We have a studio version of OMG from '99 already. It'd be nice for something brand new that hasn't been heard yet like Atlas or the General to leak. The fidelity on 'Going Down' was just as bad as Silkworms, but it was significantly more interesting since we hadn't heard that song yet in any form. 

Why does people spend so much time discussing the different smells that comes from the same pile of shit?

Who cares if there's 1 more or less guitar, BBF or DJ, or whaterer? Its all crap. No matter how much changes or remixes they'll do over it, it will never be anything more than crap. It has zero chances to turn into a comercial success or a RnR classic, relevant and loved by millions around the world.

Lets face the truth. Axl is right once again, its better to keep that embarassing shit buried or locked in the vault forever and ever.

6 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I'd like to have these (OMG and Shitworms)

i've been away for a few days

Same here, been gone for months. Anyone wanna help me out here?? 

14 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I'd like to have these (OMG and Shitworms)

i've been away for a few days

look at my sc page and hit the dl button there .

Guest EvilAsh2015
42 minutes ago, Weaponized Autist said:

Puerto Rico 2010

House Of Blues 2001

The Blues 2001

There Was A Time 2001

This I Love remix

Enjoy everyone.

Is that just a list of whats out there so far?

Guest EvilAsh2015
11 minutes ago, Weaponized Autist said:

Welcome.

Not at all.

You have to be a son of a gun at least to see the contents.

No links for newbies.

I mean whats just come to the surface publicly this week.

What the fuck is out there now? I have heard the leaks but haven't downloaded them. Therte's a madagascar 2001 demo?

I just want someone to compile all of these leaks in a neat and organized way.

No idea how TIL remix wasn't the version released so much better. The only CD song (that has demos) who's best version is the album is There Was a time. The other songs get progressively worse as the versions get closer to CD.

Is the SOD one real? Guitars sounds pretty bad. Keyboards sound cheap. Sounds like a kid has just added his own stuff to one of the other leaks.

But then again, so did that horrible Madagascar one. 

So, as of now it's:

House of Blues 2001
Puerto Rico 2010
The Blues 2001
There Was a Time 2001
This I Love Remix
Stereo Oh My God
Stereo Silkworms
Going Down 2002

Is that list correct? Will anyone be kind enough to PM me the links?