Sign in to follow this  
maynard

Re: Leaks. Time to confess.

2 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

Nice job identifying the leaker as a male.

It's a wild guess, but female GNR fans are the worst. i couldn't see them parading around and doing something useful so...

Oh for fucks sake.  I can't believe this shit is going around and it's all hush hush HERE of all places.  I just got home from work.  Somebody please tell me where to get Silkworms and Oh My God 2.  I'll post them myself if I get them.

Silkworms is real.  It's the same thing we've heard little pieces of over the years.

I can't believe that OMG is real though....it barely even sounds different, sounds like it was recorded on tape from a 1980s boombox, and is just complete shit.  I see no reason to ever sit through it more than once.  I still like the EOD version just fine.

I’ve been waiting for this day.  Silkworms is a cool song and they didn’t ruin it.  You can really feel the sub bass.  OMG is more enjoyable than the eod version

Would rather hear a song we’ve never actually heard before.  

Do people really about slightly different versions of songs we’ve already heard a thousand times before?