GUNNER

Finally some credit

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Having a partner means you have double voting power. And means you have one less person who will vote for you. One of the smartest plays in this game is to partner up with somebody.

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

i'm not surprised that Gunner is dead, because -as you said- the partnership thing is a pretty smart move, it basically makes you almost invincible. 

No wonder you two hate me so much :CoolFace:

5 hours ago, GUNNER said:

No wonder you two hate me so much :CoolFace:

I don't hate you, the current maffia game is my second game (I've won the first one with mags)

Your partnership gimmick has been working for a few games, you came up with the easiest way to play maffia, big fucking deal

Hi there!

Throughout history, there have been many epic partnerships.

Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy.

Peanut Butter and Jelly.

It's now time for new epic duos to emerge!

It's time for... Hydra Event 2017: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

The event where you find yourself a partner from your home community and the two of you share the same account to play on. It's a great chance to have fun and make new friends.

Last year 220 players participated. I predict this year will be huge as well - and more fun than ever! The games will start between late November and mid December, and you'll of course be slotted into whichever game suits you best with regards to start date and preferred setup type.

Who wants to go with me?:reunion:@Skeeter