Jump to content
hotdogman

DONE! EVERYONE DIES! THE GUTTERY- A SPECIAL HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAFIA PRODUCTION- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

Busy at work (yes I have a life) and in trouble with my hosting service.

 

Official vote: GnRLiars

Holy crap. You are the one who leaked Atlas. Did The Beta shut your site down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

JB came out saying I’m Knox

 

then disappeared. 

Hes selling koolaid 

 

wheres Nate?

hes quiet and hasn’t posted. 

 

By by his own admission that’s a Mafia tell for him

 

lets focus on the game rather than some outrageous claim

You`re making yourself an easy target. Chll out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sauerkraut said:

my cunt tastes like strawberries

 

and I'm not an alt

 

die adler bitch die

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, altered beast said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tumblr_inline_o5wng2DzFT1qhutef_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm neo, bitch.  You're about to get derezzed.  You're an alt account, just like Smith and all little bitch ass clones.  I won't allow you to cheat and fuck up this game.  Notice Mickey Knox got shitcanned after I went after him?  Yeah, think about that, you unfunny gimmick homo alt account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, altered beast said:

I'm neo, bitch.  You're about to get derezzed.  You're an alt account, just like Smith and all little bitch ass clones.  I won't allow you to cheat and fuck up this game.  Notice Mickey Knox got shitcanned after I went after him?  Yeah, think about that, you unfunny gimmick homo alt account. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said the alts were accounted for and there wouldn't be duplicates! Quit worrying, ya ninnies! 

 

The Slaughterhouse, now dormant for decades, felt the presence of the children in its lobby.... but these fools were simply bickering!

 

Well, its time to make some hot dogs!

 

IT IS NOW ONLY 7 VOTES TO KILL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

I said the alts were accounted for and there wouldn't be duplicates! Quit worrying, ya ninnies! 

 

The Slaughterhouse, now dormant for decades, felt the presence of the children in its lobby.... but these fools were simply bickering!

 

Well, its time to make some hot dogs!

 

IT IS NOW ONLY 7 VOTES TO KILL

 

I don't care, fuck sauerkraut. 

 

OFFICIAL VOTE: SAUERKRAUT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Are you mafia?

 

No. I'm just another victim of TB. Have been a busy week at work and busy with my hosting service, trying to put my forum online again. As you can see I havent posted much at all.

 

Partnership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...